Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I'm done with this matchmaking.

How long does it take for the devs to realise that we just want the old matchmaking back? It wasnt perfect but this is unplayable. I can't remember the last time I didn't die on first hook because of some rank 18 killer who just wanted to secure some kills, never worrying about the 4k or thinking about making the game fun. All I get now is farming teammates who go for flashlight saves but don't even aim for the face and killers who facecamp and tunnel. BHVR, until this ######### is fixed, i'm not palying this dumpster fire of a game anymore. I used to love this game back when the matchmaking put me against killers that were of at least similar skill level. Most of the complaints about the old matchmaking were just when people were outplayed and salty (ofc it wasn't always like that, sometimes the old matchmaking was total ass) but now, I have not seen a killer of similar skill to me since the new matchmaking. They are either total trash and not fun to play, total trash so they facecamp and tunnel or they are gods. At rank 1, I used to get gods, people at the same level as me and people able to get a few kills if they were lucky but not quite good enough yet. That is the way a game should work, so make it work like that.

Comments