Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Please change the way daily rituals work..

I main a survivor and havn't gotten anything for survivor in over 2 months.. Every single one is for killers that i have no want or desire to play.. I think maybe change the rituals to favor what you play so if you main killer you get killer rituals and if you main survivor you get survivor ones... Please change this having dailys for killers only for over 2 months is annoying lol

Comments

• ObscuredbyFog
    ObscuredbyFog Member Posts: 94

Re-roll or vary your play style. I'm a survivor main. But I have killers to play. you should as well. It will give you insight to be a better player.

• Blankchk
    Blankchk Member Posts: 7

Please add the option to filter the daily between Survivor and Killer. I too keep getting Killer dailies and I'm a Survivor main. I do try as Killer for the daily, but the problem is lobby wait time; 8 mins or more. Don't see why we can't fix this issue? Why even have a killer daily?? Killer daily should be extremely high value amount to balance the inconvenience of long wait times.

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    The_Fallen_Utopia Member Posts: 441
    I agree that a filter to daily rituals would be nice. I'm a killer main and I keep getting dailys to escape with items and stuff like that. An option to pick which side you want them for would be good for those who don't want to play both sides