Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Balancing We'll Make It

Maxi605
Maxi605 Member Posts: 145
edited August 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

We'll Make It currently works for 30/60/90 seconds, after unhooking a survivor you can heal 100% faster ALL survivors during 30/60/90 seconds. This makes most healing perks and items/addons useless.

I believe a good change would be to make it as you can only heal 100% faster the survivor that you unhooked untill that survivor gets fully healed (By any means, for example other survivors or insta-heals).

Probably most people won't like the change but i believe is needed.

Comments

• Maxi605

An SWF wouldn't need to bring any healing perks or items, one survivor with We'll make it and all the pressure from the killer is gone.

• Maxi605

And i believe that you can't heal faster that 100%, could be wrong.

• Valiant_Majesty
    Valiant_Majesty Member Posts: 39

I actually like the way the perk is. Having that increased healing speed can really come in handy. It's only for others, since you cannot heal yourself that quickly, and it caps at 100%. Plus, it's kind of like a reward for saving your buddies and being a team player. It pairs very well with Solidarity (an underrated perk, in my opinion). It does make some other perks and add ons useless, but it is DEFINITELY not like the old We'll Make It. You could pop a heal on yourself before the Killer could even break a pallet and loop him infinitely.

But I can definitely see why you would want a change to it. Maybe they could reduce the times to 30/45/60 seconds? I'm not one to ask about changes, my suggestions are usually bad... 😂

• Maxi605

Yeah, the thing is i've seened it from both sides, Survivor and Killer and in a really good team, organized all the pressure is gone in a few seconds. If not make it only work with the survivor that was unhooked a reduction of time would be a good change.

• Valiant_Majesty
    Valiant_Majesty Member Posts: 39

Oh, yes. In red ranks, it's not too common, but Killers like Wraith, Deathslinger and Legion aren't able to handle effective uses of We'll Make It. They rely on chaos and Survivors staying injured, but it pretty much takes that away from them, even with Butchy Slopper. (Sloppy Butcher, btw 😂)

Your suggestion has me thinking, though. It could work like Aftercare does. If you rescue multiple Survivors within the time limit, you could heal them all that quickly. The timer would not reset if you save a Survivor in the middle of the timer. After the limit is up, you have to rescue again to get it back. That could be a really interesting change and possibly inspire even more Altruistic plays.

• Maxi605

I don't see how 90 seconds its brief but ok. I'm not saying the perk is broken but a bit of a nerf wouldn't hurt.

• Maxi605

Yeah, i don't see many users either, the idea was a nerf to boost the usage of other perks and items. If the devs would show numbers about the usage of certain things it would help a lot providing feedback.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

Almost nobody uses this perk.

We'll make it is perfectly balanced and needs effort to get good use out of it.

We shouldn't nerf decent perks but rather buff terrible ones.