Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Emblems

I survived the all five gens being repaired and then got downed and die on hook and the game only gave me a bronze emblem. It says that is based on time survived but I lasted the whole game.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Lunaraia
    Lunaraia Member Posts: 28

Well, if the gens flew past that's still only gonna be bronze then.

• coley_219
    coley_219 Member Posts: 325

Not sure where else to post this but I think I experienced something similar. My gameplay in this trial should have been a safety pip, at minimum. I included the clip and end screen because I genuinely want to know why this was a depip. It honestly seems like my emblems weren't tracking or calculating my gameplay properly. PS4 and I participate in crossplay. I was playing with one other friend - the Meg.

• coley_219
    coley_219 Member Posts: 325

I noticed also on PS4 that the "unbroken" emblem only shows us the top half of it. We can't view the portion below the bar where there is a point allocation breakdown. This first set of screenshots is from Lery's against Deathslinger. I was a solo survivor Meg

This second set is from Hawkins Lab against Billy. I was solo Meg again.

I know it might not seem like a big deal but I am trying to study my gameplay to improve. So seeing the point breakdown will help me.