Game-breaking Bug (Killer can't do anything)

hurricane
hurricane Member Posts: 2

Hi. I was playing today as Hag on PC, and suddenly, when I hooked one of the survivors, the insane lag started appearing that never happened before. So what exactly happened to me?

• I was slower than usual, couldn't catch up to survivors, huge movement speed nerf
  • I couldn't place traps
  • I couldn't teleport to traps
  • I couldn't damage the gennies
  • I couldn't destroy the pallets

The only thing I could do was using M1, but I was too slow to catch up to the other 2 survivors. They could do everything, the gens, vaults etc. I just was left there with nothing to do. The hooked person remained as "hooked" the entire match, and when I finally "left the game" (and lost the pip for it, because when the timer ran out, nothing happened), it showed that he "escaped" the match.

Idk if it ever happened before, but it looked like a lag manipulation to basically make me lose the pip and make me useless in the match while they finish the gens and open the gates.

I'm posting screenshots of the game info and the game itself when the gates were open and the game didn't finish.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SwoleHermanCarter
    SwoleHermanCarter Member Posts: 2

Had the exact same thing happen to me twice. I hooked a survivor and everything started acting strange. Slowed movement speed, and no ability to interact with anything other than m1 and pick up. Hooking another survivor let me interact with things again, but the survivor on hook was frozen until they disconnected. EGC didn't kill them either.