Getting stuck at the edge of a hill

Daimar
Daimar Member Posts: 1

Hello, me and my friends always get stuck at the edge of this hill thats present on most maps. It's that little hill that can have a chest on it or/and a hook i believe.

We play on PC.

To reproduce it you just have to run near the edge of it and at a corner you get stuck in the ground.

It occurs every time we run around that hill.

Greetings.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• yajitel
    yajitel Member Posts: 1

Just had several games where this happened.. such BS.

• this happened to me too! i literally couldnt move holy #########. the other claudette left in the game was downed and i feel so bad i couldnt save her argh

• inari711
    inari711 Member Posts: 3

same thing happened to me -_-

• Kissumi
    Kissumi Member Posts: 30

Same thing happened to me on PS4 very annoying

• Rorplup
    Rorplup Member Posts: 13

Had this happen over a month ago then twice in the same match on two different hills it happened again. Absolutely ridiculous.

• NiyteWolfe
    NiyteWolfe Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2020

I've the same issue in several matches. It's the exact same spot on all hillsides, Yamaoka Estate excluded.

However, you can get off of it. Although it takes a min or two of constant movement. Back and forth, running forward and back. It rarely releases you once it grabs you.

• CeylonOrange
    CeylonOrange Member Posts: 6

I second this bug report x100!

Always on the corner edge of a hill.

Has happened to me on Xbox One several times, most recently on MacMillian Estate. It has also happened to a killer, but he managed to get off. It has occurred, to my reckoning, ever since the Cross-play update.