The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer idea: The Werewolf

We have only Human kind of killers, what would you think about something else? like a Werewolf. I gathered some ideas how it could look like

1. The Chargejump
    you can Jump around 10 Metres forward which has a chargetime like the nurse has with a cooldown of 5-8 seconds, if you hit a survivor with it, he gets injured (Ultra rare addon > instadown) if you hit an object u get slightly stunned like the billy.

2. His claw
    Just a normal melee hit nothing special

3. Territory mark
    mark his territory with kind of scratches (no peepee tho :P) if a survivor passes it you get a noice notification and the survivor is hindered for 15 seconds (like the huntress addon) (he can place three in a trial)

The addons:

Common addons:
Sharpened Claw: slighty decreases chargetime for the Chargejump
Rotten bone: increase the maximum amount of territory marks by 1
infected paw: after successfully hitting the survivor he gets the blinded status effect for 30 seconds.
catched prey: Moderatly decreases stuntime when hitting an object.
(More ideas?)

Uncommon addons:
Hunterboot: Moderatly decreases chargetime for the Chargejump
Fresh boarmeat: Increases maximum amount of territory marks by 1 and slightly decreases stuntime when hitting an object.
Razorteeth: The survivor gets the mangled status effect and his bleeding frequenzy is moderatly higher for 90 seconds
chewed-on leg: The survivor gets the exhaustion status effect for 60 seconds and hindered for 15 secondsafter he gets hit.
(More ideas?)

Rare Addons:
Humanmean: After hitting a survivor he cant be healed for 60 seconds
forgotten Toy: Considerably decreases chargetime of the chargejump
Killed Prey: considerably decreases stuntime when hitting an object. slighty increases the chargetime of the chargejump
Bitten-off finger: You can no longer mark your territory. Movement speed slightly increased

Ultra Rare Addons:
Dead Companions Fur: Puts survivors in the dying state when successfully hitting the chargejump
Winterfur: Tremendously decreases stuntime after hitting an object (not stackable) and slightly increases movementspeed
Huntsman trap: Your marked teritory puts the survivor in the dying state after they triggered it, reduces marked territory marks by 2
Half-eaten Prey: Your chargejump doesnt injure the survivor anymore. Chargejump has no cooldown.

Thats my idea for a killer. Some addons might be weak or too strong. What do you think about it?

Comments

• kisow244
    kisow244 Member Posts: 13

Beat me to it, I was thinking of a werewolf killer over the summer and thought about posting it here.
    good look!

• HarryHatchet
    HarryHatchet Member Posts: 29

Hopefully we get a Nonhuman-like killer in the future ;)