If YOU were a survivor in dead by daylight

Options
xXCAM3R0NXx
xXCAM3R0NXx Member Posts: 387
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

If you were a playable survivor in dead by daylight, what would your lore and unique perks be?

My survivor:

Name: Cameron Cast

Lore: Cameron was a very interesting person, in the way he changes in so many ways in so little time. He used to be a sucker for problem solving and being the smart one in the class. But as he got older, he chose friends and social life over education. He would choose going out with friends over studying for his work due the next day.

One day, after an amusing day with his mates, he decided it was time to depart. Being the only one on the streets, waiting for the bus, was always a weird feeling, as it's one of the most crowdest places in the daytime. He checked his phone, realising the buses don't run past midnight, he shrugged it off and decided to walk to the tram stop.

However on his way, his eyes were fighting to close, his lack of sleep was going to bite him in the backside at some point. The tranquility of the town didn't help. He reached the tram stop and layed down on the seats. Staring at the trams time of arrival. His eyes clapped close and the sound of a thick windy fog passed through his ear drums.

It had been days since he had gone out with his friends, or even spoke to them. His friends and family reached out to people he may have been with at the time of his disappearance. The police could not find a single suspect, or even a clue as to what might of happened to the young college student. He was just another missing statistic.

Unique perks:

Social expense - [The cost of social events is a price to pay] Start the trial with 5 tokens, when standing still, press the active ability button to see the auras of all survivors for 3/4/5 seconds, you lose a token, the killer sees your aura for 5 seconds.

Friends for life - [You form strong bonds with those you love] When you are within 8 meters of a survivor, for a total of 30 seconds, you and the survivor gain 15/20/25 % repair speed the next time you or the survivor do a gen, for 15 seconds.

This is the plan - [You are good at organising plans for the day] When repairing, cleansing, searching, healing, opening exit, your aura is shown to all survivors within 20/24/28 meters.

This is just for fun! :)

Let me know what your's would be!

ยซ1

Comments

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

Can't think of lore at the moment, but here are some perks based on some things that I can do.

Learnt From Experience: [The best way to learn something is to get out there and do it. Repeatedly.] Each time you hit a Great result on a skill check, you gain an extra 1% progression. This ability can stack up to 5/10/15 times.

Pass Without Trace: [Despite your hulking frame, you have a tendency to move rather quietly and unnoticed] While standing still or crouching, your breathing and grunts of pain are reduced by 25/50/75% and the killer cannot read your aura while within 10m of you.

Full Force: [Years of martial arts training has taught you how to get the most out of every strike] Whenever you stun the killer, they are stunned for an additional 1/2/3 seconds. This perk has a 30 second cooldown.

I've been doing martial arts for about 10 years at time of post, but having me literally fight a killer and kick Trapper's knee in a direction it was not designed to go wouldn't exactly work within Dead by Daylight, so using the fact that I know how to use my large frame to hit really hard should be a bit easier to balance.

Despite being 6'6", I'm also actually pretty quiet when sneaking up behind someone and just waiting for them to notice, which doesn't happen very often. And survivors don't have a lot of perks that cancel Aura Readings, when Undetectable is handed out to killers like aura reading perks are to survivors.

I'm also a natural problem solver, so having a perk that increased my ability to do things over time for doing them repeatedly seemed appropriate. If you saw some of my early Warhammer 40k miniatures compared to the ones I make now, and also take into account that it is all basically self-taught, with occasional suggestions from others, it really shows.

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570
    Options

I canโ€™t be a survivor, Iโ€™m a killer...

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    Options

Full force actually sound like a really useful perk and a good counter against enduring!

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options

We basing this off our real life or forum life?

• Duniek94
    Duniek94 Member Posts: 19
    edited August 2020
    Options

xxx

• shelobster
    shelobster Member Posts: 272
    edited August 2020
    Options

Sheila Lobster

Inner Introvert: You work best on your own. Gain a bonus 5/10/15% speed bonus when repairing a generator alone.

Horror Addict: Years of horror consumption has gotten you used to dealing with fear. While inside the killer's Terror Radius hold the Active Ability Button to stay absolutely silent. This ability has 30/60/90 seconds of use.

Kind At Heart: Helping others brings you joy. After unhooking or healing someone gain a 5/7/10% Haste status for 10/20/30 seconds.

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    Options

My perks and lore are based on real life and what I do

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    Options

These perks are actually really creative, especially inner introvert love that aha

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,543
    Options

Name: R.A. Savage (LOL...)

Lore: uhhhhhh........... Yea about that:

Growing up in a small town in an area that is not well known, R. Savage had a "normal" childhood till he lost his father to a car accident when he was five. He then lost his mother to the war (a fictitious one) when he was 10. His brothers and sisters were older then him so they moved on with their lives leaving R. Savage behind.

When R. Savage graduated high school he found a job at a local market... he preformed his duties the best he could but that didn't last that long. Struggling to find his way he would walk the town by day and dream of all that might have been at night. He tried so hard to find where he belonged in this world, and then a whisper on the wind spoke of a place where he would be needed. The whisper only grew until he found himself in a forest next to a lake. The path was well traveled so he fallowed it to the lake, once he got to the shore the whisper became a voice.

For the next week he'd go to the lake but never near the water. he'd go there to vent his frustrations on his past and present but never say much about his future. On the 10th anniversary of his mothers passing he went to the lake. Once he got there a thick fog had taken hold, R. Savage couldn't see how close he was to the water until he heard the splashing of his feet. He froze, his breath stopped as he prepared to go in farther. Just then the fog drifted to show his reflection. He stared at his reflection, from the blacked out eyes to the scars that looked as if they came from a car wreck. "Those things were supposed to happen to you"

Perks:

Left alone: (being alone has honed your skill when no ones around) Preform repairs 2/3/4% faster when no one is within 30/25/20m of the gen. When working on a gen with another, greater chance of skillchecks and are 10/15/20% smaller

Under Pressure: (have done good work in the past has lessen the pressure you feel) When inside the TR of the killer for 15/20/30 seconds the next survivor to be put into the dying state shows you the killer's aura and hooks within 15m for 5 seconds

Live or Let Die: (being shown the truth of life has angered you) If you are the first to die then the remaining survivors are given a 10% repair speed bonus for the next 10/15/20 seconds [the perk icon will show up on the other survivors screens like the syringe] OR If you are the last alive the sound cue of the hatch can be heard from 10m away

I would've liked to a killer as well but this thread was for survivor so there you go.... hope you enjoyed it

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,229
    edited August 2020
    Options
    1. Loner: If no other survivor in 12/10/8m radius from you (and not in Killer's TR), you're being alone. When being alone for 10/9/8sec, the perk activated. When the perk activated, you work on Gen 5% faster. Other wise, you get 5% debuff on Gen.
    2. Work smart not hard: the first chest you unlock guarantee u a Commodious Toolbox with a brown/yellow/green addon
    3. Im done here: taking hit will boost your speed for 5sec instead of 2 if not exhausted. Cause exhaustion for 60/50/40sec

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    Options

That's a really good lore, is it based on any reality by any chance?

And the 'Live or let die' is really unique, the fact that when you die it helps the team out, and punishes the killer almost. :)

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    Options

'I'm done here' sounds like a really useful exhaustion perk. Would definetly work well with mettle on man and perks around protection hits. :)

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    edited August 2020
    Options

Well, I ain't sure how to make my lore. But I can Imagine perks.

Done Caring: You've been here long enough that you just stopped caring. The killer will not receive noise notifications if you are 90/75/60 meters away from them.

Paranoid: You constantly wonder if something is right next to you. The perk will light up if something is within 16/24/32 meters of you, and you will receive a noise notification in the direction of the disturbance. Whether its killer or survivor is unclear.

Jack Of All: You've learned most but mastered none. Walking speed, Repairing Speed, And Healing speed is increased by 3/6/9%.

Edit: added a noise notification to Paranoid and upped Jack of All based around feedback.

• RaSavage42
    Options
  • Duniek94
    Duniek94 Member Posts: 19
    Options

New survivor :

Gen Adopter

1 Teachable Perk

Gen Rush - Increasing 100% of Generators repairing time

All we know gen speed is to slow it takes below 100 sec to pop 3 gens which is way to slow we are givin killer 1 hook which is to much devs cmon Gen Rush perk game changer

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    Options

I don't know about paronoid, as we already have premonition and spine chill which tell us it's the killer and it's 32 meters. Paranoid is less meters and isn't specific.

Jack of all sounds alright, maybe increase it from 1 3 5 to 3 6 9. Just because 1% is kind of useless for tier 1.

I like 'Done caring' that's a nice perk and it has some good distance! :)

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,229
    Options

Jack of all sounds op with no drawback. Resilience give 9% while in injured.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    Options

Thanks for the feedback! I'll edit Jack Of All. Paranoids shorter radius is supposed to allow for more specific readings, I'll edit it to so people know what sound its coming from though.

• RaSavage42
    Options

I can tell a story though...

I've been writing novels since high school (but haven't finished a single one)

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570
    Options

My Killer perks would be Gearhead, Dead manโ€™s Switch, and Hex: Retribution.

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    Options

Oh yeah ofc your Deathslinger ๐Ÿฅด. Why don't you be his half brother and have a different lore and perks

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    Options

Yes, but Resilience also ups Sabotaging, Unhooking, Cleansing, Vaulting, Gate Opening, And Chest Searching.

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    Options

Wow these perks are great. Prop mastery would work well with ace in the hole and plunderers, for a chance to get a better item if the one you get isn't that great.

Echos voice is a good one for throwing the killer off too.

Exit stage left is probably my favourite, to be able to vault 50% is a dream come true in dead by daylight aha haha. Would defoo put that on my build

• LethalPugy
    LethalPugy Member Posts: 493
    Options

They should just hire me to make survivor perks that work :)

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    edited August 2020
    Options

Can't think of any lore and I wish to avoid putting my details in this so I'll just think of some perks

1. Line of Sight - Unlocks potential in one's aura reading ability. While looking at the killer from 20/24/28 metres, your aura is revealed to the other survivors.
    2. Don't Look Back - While in a chase, fast vaulting a window will block it off for the killer, preventing them from vaulting it for 20 seconds. Don't Look Back has a cool down of 80/70/60 seconds.
    3. Fearful Foresight - After cleansing a totem, the killer's aura is revealed to you for 3/4/5 seconds. The perk disables once all totems have been cleansed.

Pretty okay/sh*t perks but it was all I could think of.

• Dpooly
    Dpooly Member Posts: 474
    edited August 2020
    Options

Don't feel like typing out lore atm but these would be my perks:

All or Nothing: [Risky behavior has had it's benefits] When using a toolbox or medkit, press the Active Ability Button to fully deplete it and heal/repair the remaining charges instantly. Cooldown of 180/120/90 seconds.

Get Away From Me, Fool: [Past situations give you insight on present danger] While hooked, if a Survivor attempts to unhook you in the Killer's TR, press the Active Ability button to kick their hands away and Struggling is paused for 15/20/25 seconds. You gain the Broken status effect for 60 seconds when unhooked and your aura is revealed to the Killer for 5 seconds.

Save Yourself!: [Helping allies has had its benefits] When near an elevated window, press the Active Ability button to lift another Survivor up to it. Causes Exhaustion for 60/40/20 seconds

• TargaryenChild
    TargaryenChild Member Posts: 11
    Options

I am very androgynous and that means that people have a hard time getting to know if im male or female im a boy with a not manly face, cute glasses and long blonde hair. Im studying to be an english professor and Im like an e-girl in my group of friends (loud and easy to chase) but Im a smart ######### to work with teammates. I also know how to read dreams, so here are my perks:

True Horror: [Fear feeds your soul making you scape from the entity's grasp] After being chased for 50/40/30 seconds you gain a 7% bonus speed for running and vaulting but your breathing and grunts of pain are 50% louder.

Dreamy: [Sometimes your low stamina becomes a great advantage] When you get exhausted, Dreamy activates. Everytime you find a fake object (spirit fake location, doctor's and freddy's illusions) it is shown to you with a yellow aura when you are 8 meters near. When you find this illusion, you feel the urge to scream.

I made my choice: [Your altruistic choices have become your worst enemy] When you unhook someone, I made my choice activates. If you get into the injured or dying state you'll have the broken status effect for 60 seconds. During that 60s your teammates will get a 100% bonus healing and self-healing speed.

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310
    Options

I would die.

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652
    Options

Buttercake

Buttercake went out to check his mail to see if that shirtless Clown body pillow had arrived (it had!) After opening the package and holding that pillow close, a strange fog formed around him (gulp!)

Clowns4Lyfe: You are only able to carry your body pillow and not any other items. Pillow is comforting as causes you to heal your self 2 health states for free..when you hug said pillow.

Clowns4Lyfe 2: Anytime you are faced with actual Clown as a killer, he will start next to you and is smitten with you! He will hold you under his belly overhang for protection, the entire trial, until it is over to which he gives you the hatch.This perk only works with Clown, alas....

Confetti! This perk let's you throw confetti to instantly heal a fellow survivor 1 health state, up to 3 times.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    edited August 2020
    Options

I'm a determined and strong unique individual who goes against the grain. Not much else needs saying. So just the perks.

๐ŸŸช Determined - You thrive and come alive when you have been rattled and the shackles have been removed. Once you have been rescued from second stage on the hook, gain a 5% bonus to repair speed, 2% movement speed and 2% exit opening speed for the remainder of the match.

๐ŸŸฉ Put In Get Out - Like life, you only get out of sport how much you put in. Once you have earned atleast 18,000 BP in a match, you will be rewarded for your efforts, the hatch aura will be revealed to you for 10 seconds when it's available.

๐ŸŸช Furious response - You hate being caught by the killer in quick succession. If a killer puts you into the dying state within 30 seconds of being rescued off the hook, gain a 70% chance of escaping the hook the next time you are hooked. Failure penalties still apply.

Post edited by SMitchell8 on
  • Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417
    Options

Perks:

Lazy Genius

You know how to take the easy way.

After repairing a generator for 5 seconds the generator will passively repair itself at 25%/30%/35% speed. Lazy Genius can only effect one generator at a time. Stacks with others. (But caps at 2 stacks per generator)

Music Head:

Your love for music hinders your awareness, but motivates you.

You are afflicted with the oblivious status effect for the duration of the trial. Gain a haste status effect of 4%/5%/6% Your actions cannot be interrupted (by grabs) while healthy.

Teen Spirit:

Your youthfulness let's you feel apathetic and indifferent towards any status afflictions during the beginning of the trial.

At the start of the trial you are immune to any status effects inflicted on you for 80/100/120 seconds.

(Mangled, Blindness, Hemorrhage, Hinderance, Exposed, Oblivious)

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,265
    Options

Just perks because I know my lore

King of nothing: not having an item for 180/150/120 seconds gives you a random brown item, (includes fire crackers during events with them), using all of the items charges destroys the random item

Trade off: Can transfer charges from one item to another with an efficiency rate of 70/80/90%

Open sesame: Save unhooking 2 survivors, completing 2 gens worth of repair, and cleansing 1 totem allows you to open the hatch as long as there are 1/2/3 survivors left in the match, the hatch closes behind you, if you are holding a key or map the aura of the hatch is also revealed to you and your teammates for 15 seconds

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,658
    edited August 2020
    Options

New Survivor: karuma "karu" eichh

A determined believer

I really don't know about some lore since I'm still young and in college lol, apologies.

Perks

• Determination

You've always been determined to hold onto hope, no matter the chances.

Gain a 30/40/50% bonus to repair, healing, recovery, and sabotage speed. For each survivor remaining in the trial, this bonus is reduced by 10%.

Additionally, if you are the only survivor remaining in the trial, gain the ability to recover fully from the Dying State.

• Antagonism

Your hatred of the killer fuels your antagonistic nature, and you love to taunt those you dislike.

Whilst being within 20m of the killer, press the Active Ability button to cause a loud noise notification at your location. For the next 10 seconds, your grunts of pain are reduced by 100% and you leave no scratch marks or pools of blood. Afterwards, your grunts of pain are increased by 50%, and you bleed considerably more frequently for 8 seconds.

Antagonism has a cooldown of 100/90/80 seconds.

• Confusion

You've always had a way with lies.

After vaulting a window or pallet, or stunning the killer with a locker or pallet, all scratch marks appear in the opposite direction as to where you're running for 3 seconds. During this time, gain the ability to see your own scratch marks.

Confusion has a cooldown of 60/50/40 seconds.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited August 2020
    Options

Well, guess I would have the perks:

-Clumsy

Random things can fall between you, or the killers legs, like branches, stones and so on. If something falls between you or the killers legs, you or the killer is stunned for 5 seconds.

-Easily distracted

If the killer hunts you, the aura of the survivor next to you got exposed to the killer for the time he chases you. (imagine the funny and happy endgame chats between survivors after they discovered that you as their mate wear this perk! :D)

-Chaotic

The maximum are 3 charges and it loads while you get chased. Every charge triggers randomly. After a charge gots activated, the killer sees footsteps in every direction for 5 seconds.

I need to admit, those would not be the best perks, but I would love to play a match with them :D.

Edit: I said a match! After that match I would love to burn those perks^^.

Post edited by Talmeer on
  • PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655
    Options

I would need the entity to buff me, to be a viable survivor. I don't know how to fix a generator, I'm out of shape, I'm not certain I could lift someone off a hook effectively, and my first aid skills are beyond rusty.

Perks:

"What are you going to do, Stab Me?" A few years of teaching Renaissance swordplay rarely comes in handy. When facing an attacking killer press the active button to side step the attack. (exhaustion effect goes here)

Heavy Weight: Its a shame [panicSquid] stopped going to the gym. Killer moves 5/10/15% slower when carrying a survivor with Heavy Weight.

Totem Smasher: Just kick the pile of bones. Totem cleansing speed is increased by 10/15/20%.

• FrootLoops
    FrootLoops Member Posts: 376
    Options

Crippling anxiety:

When within 10/15/20 meters of another survivor your anxiety causes skill check success zones to be reduced by 50%. Performing great skill checks under anxiety boosts your confidence and increases great skill check zone by 10% to a max of 50%

Self reliant:

Your lack of trust in others causes you to lash out when distressed. When hooked within 5/10/15 meters of the killer you cannot be unhooked without borrowed time

Nerd Brain:

Your desire to show off your accomplishments has translated in the fog. Escaping a chase will reveal your aura to all other survivors for 3/4/5 seconds

• RaSavage42
    edited August 2020
    Options

I like these perks... I also think they can fit well in game... Good job

• RaSavage42
    Options

Ok... I has another one

Name: Richard Gill

Lore... None (cause I dont want to type it out on a cellphone)

Perks:

All I can: having the mindset to help those in need gives you... See auras of both killer and survivor when chase has started for 3/4/5 seconds... Has a cooldown of 60/45/30 seconds

Lose yourself: music has given you a reason to live... When in chase for 15/10/5 seconds this perks gains stacks (up to 3) and becomes active... Gain a boost of speed for 1 second after vaulting or falling from heights (think of BL) using a stack causes exhaustion for 40/30/25 seconds. Using all stacks will cause exhaustion for 40 seconds

Boredom: Idle crows don't alert the killer for 10/15/20 seconds after the last crow is added

• BillyMain77
    BillyMain77 Member Posts: 415
    Options

๐Ÿ˜† could you imagine if they really had a perk that would allow you to hook yourself.

On a side note while i was typing i thought that this would be a great counter to moris.

Imagine you get unhooked from 1st hook your rushing a gen and the killer is coming back to mori you, BAM you jump back on the hook and wait for a team mate to come rescue. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Could be useful in swf lol but solo que would just be a joke like the easy and safe way to depip.

• Zani22
    Zani22 Member Posts: 444
    Options

If I was a surrvivor I'd just go straight up to legion and ask to join

I ain't ######### around with theese gens and brutal deaths sure I'll have sold my soul but uh kind alike don't wanna get eaten by hag etc so yeah

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    Options

My favourite is definitely the 'Dont look back' perk, mainly because it'd be really good for safe loops with a window. Its also like a survivor bamboozle which is nice.

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    Options

All or nothing - It sounds alright, but I think it should be for toolboxes only. Mainly because medkits yoy can get few heals out of those and you wouldnt want to waste a whole medkit on one heal.

Get away from me, fool - Kick their hands away lol. We already have a perk that pauses the struggle timer and what if the person unhooking has borrowed time? You wouldn't want to kick their hands then lol. I think this perk wouldn't be that useful, including the broken effect aswell.

Save yourself - Now this one is very interesting. It's a cool idea, but I've never really seen a window that is elevated up high, bare in mind it has to be realistic in terms of how high the window is.

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    Options

True horror - Sounds like a good perk when tier 3. When combined with resilience and spine chill, that'd be a good vault speed build.

Dreamy - I'm not really a fan of this one. Mainly because the doctors illusions are obvious. The spirit you can tell if she's walking most of the time but I guess the perk could be useful there. The only use for this perk would be for freddy which is very specific.

I made my choice - This one sounds interesting. Its like a risk your self for someone's else type perk. I think it'd be a nice one to have in the game :)

• xXCAM3R0NXx
    Options

Determined - What the tier 2 and 3 difference going to be? I'd hope its increasing the 2% stats to 4 and then 6 at tier III. The repair speed sounds good.

Put in get out - Very very different kind of perk. It sounds really interesting. Could be a good addition to dbd. However again, the tiers should be 10/15/20

Furious response - Good anti tunnel perk, however I think because we have perks like deliverance and decisive strike, this one would be abit similar and OP at the same time. But it could be a good perk.

• Veen
    Veen Member Posts: 706
    Options

Strategic Thinker : When working on a generator you see the repair progression on every generator being worked on by their aura intensity.

Cold and Ruthless : You're immune to the negative effects granted by others survivors, such like thanatophobia or dying light, but you can't benefit from the positive ones (such as We'll make it or Vigil).

Strong-Willed : When you spend at least 90 seconds on a generator the perk activates, Once you get unhooked you gain a 10% repair/healing bonus until fully healed.

• Goschlr
    Goschlr Member Posts: 27
    Options

I'm going to write only the perks.

I used to do art and I was studying it in elementary and middle school. I was really focused on that stuff back then, but time passed and I have changed, now I'm currently studying psychology, with a different interests, so I'm going to write 6 perks: 3 according to my artist past and 3 for present, I will divide them, so you can differentiate between the perks. Let me know which one you like better. :)

๐Ÿˆฏ๏ธ Advance planning: You are aware of the opportunities you have and you can make the best out of bad things. If the killer hooks someone while you are in the killer's terror radius, all damaged generator's regression is stopped for 20/25/30 seconds. This perk has a cooldown of 90 seconds.

๐Ÿˆณ Rework: After you successfully blind or stun the killer with a pallet, your scratch marks will be shown the opposite way you go for 4/5/6 seconds. "One of the best thing in art is that you can erase some elements, reimagine it, and create something bigger."

๐Ÿˆณ Artistic inspiration: Sometimes an outer stimulus can boost you and give you ideas to help achieve your goals. If the killer is damaging a generator or breaking a pallet outer than 50/45/40 meters of your current location, then your current progress on repairing, healing, cleansing and sabotaging are increased with 18% for 8/10/12 seconds

๐Ÿˆฏ๏ธ Social influence: When successfully escaping the killer from a chase that lasted at least 20 seconds you see your teammates aura for 6/8/10 seconds, your teammates see the killer's aura for 3/4/5 seconds (When the perk activates, it triggers a unique noise notification for them and for you too.)

๐Ÿˆณ Emotional support: If you take a protection hit, all nearby survivors get a 7% haste effect for 8/10/12 seconds, if you take a protection hit while the killer is carrying someone, the teammate's wiggle progress gets an additional +10/12/14% of it's current progress, you get the deep wound effect. This perk has a cooldown of 50/45/40 seconds.

๐Ÿˆณ Analyze: Everytime you find a solution for a problem, it helps you make the next step in your work. When unhooking a survivor, you gain a token up to 3.

1 token: A great skill check is granted the next time.

2 tokens: Prevents notification to the killer if you miss two skill checks.

3 tokens: Everytime you hit a great skill check while repairing, the progress speed is increased with 2/3/4%, but if you miss the skill check, it sets back to normal progress speed. The progression boost only attached to the generator you were working on. If you switch generator it sets back.

If you get another token, the previous effect disappears. If the killer puts you in the dying state (Or hooks you(?) can't deciede it), you lose all the tokens.ย