What If The Entity Was A Killer?

SCP_FOR_DBD
SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
edited August 2020 in Polls

Someone dared me, so here I am, working on this in the middle of the ######### night lmao. So if theres anything stupid or a spelling error or something you know why.

Killer: The Entity

You've spent long enough watching, its time to show these worms true fear.

TR:32

Height: Tall

Move Speed: 115%

Power 1: Complete Control

Every 30 seconds you can place a wall that lasts for 10 seconds, this can block dropped pallets, vaults, generators, chests. Anything but the hatch or exit gate. Good knowledge can lead to you completely disrupting a loop.

Power 2: Feeding

Each survivor will have a "Hope" meter, this will slowly rise and fall as the match progresses. it will rise when anything good for the survivors happen (Unhooking, Healing, Gens being done, ect.), it will fall when anything bad for the survivors happen (Someone gets downed, hooked, injured, a gen gets kicked, ect.) The lower the survivors hope the more they get debuffed. The debuffs are stuff like being exhausted longer, slower action speed, stuff like that. When a survivors hope meter drains completely, they will be "Consumed", its essentially just a mori.

The Catch

This is The Entity we're talking about here, so they need to have something special. Unlike every other killer, the entity can not be unlocked and played at any time. Instead an offering called "The Black Straw" will appear once a week in a bloodweb. Consuming the offering will allow you to play as the Entity. This means matches against the Entity are rare and exciting.

Perks

The unlocking system is a little different for the Entity, Teachables will spawn once you get a certain amount of wins with him. 1/2/3. Since you can only play him once a week.

Misty Malice: All injured and downed survivors will have they're screen clouded with fog. The fog will be thicker depending on the level. (I don't have specifics because my brain is so tired its also covered by fog)

Crippling Fear: Any screams the survivor makes will slow them 3/5/10% for 3 seconds.

My Realm: Upon completing a generator. The next 32 meters will be clouded by fog the entity can see through easily but survivors cannot for 5/10/15 seconds.

Let me know what yall think, I'll read it tomorrow. I will currently be occupied with throwing up and passing out.

Edit: This is my last thing for the night. I upped the cooldown on complete control and gave it a lengthy startup.

Edit 2: I reworked Complete Control into a wall placing ability at the request of Chrome Skull.

What If The Entity Was A Killer? 20 votes

Sounds Great!
25%
Walker_of_the_fog_96Pior_MorteKyloRenDoomSlayer666Caeden11 5 votes
I Like The Concept, But Not The Execution
30%
WiktoroxFrancesco044Inferno427azamemostlyghostlyChromeskull 6 votes
I Don't Like The Concept
45%
Seiko300NekoGamerXTaigaGlamourousLeviathanAwkward_FiendlordtomatoSkullKidmusefanJunsuina 9 votes
Post edited by SCP_FOR_DBD on

Comments