The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Console vs pc....

Komodo16
Komodo16 Member Posts: 1,488

Keep saying what you will, but both sides can be good or bad. You wanna complain and all this making arguments, yet you fail to remember how potatoes have always existed and thats why rank doesnt matter so much. OF COURSE you're gonna play against or with dumb people, regardless of rank or system. Second just because it all started due to crossplay does not mean it can be generalized about the system the people play on. You have a bigger pool of players meaning you'll get way more crap players and way more good players. And frankly im disappointed in pc. I've not been so badly wrecked yet like I was expecting and how you guys make it sound. If anything crossplay has taught me that everyone is pretty much the same. My worst losses have been to console players. The best survivor I know is on console and the best killer I know is on console. But im not making generalizations about pc when I could. Have some decency, yeah you guys have better optimization and fps but that doesn't mean you are better players, if anything being limited and getting good enough to beat people who have advantages is a proof of skill in itself. I digress, just shut up with the arguments. Yeah console is tocic, but so is everyone else. Oh you got tunneled? Boo hoo pc streamers are the most popular so we see just as much pc trash as you guys see in console. And Honestly I havent even heard that many complaints about pc if anything I just heard 1 trash talking pc and that's it and for some reason pc wants to trash console. Just stop regardless of platform there is toxicity and trash players

Comments