Camped for no reason...yeah let's buff killers

2»

Comments

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

Should probably throw this out there ahead of time, the only killer who you could really say was buffed recently was Leatherface. Spirit, Nurse and Billy who are all top tier killers, had their powers tweaked to make things less annoying and more fair for survivors. As far as the rest of the post, others are right. It's just something you have to get used to when playing online against other people. Unfortunately some people are just naturally #########.

• Velarica
    Velarica Member Posts: 76

I mean... Actually. You could just make being near a hooked player for X amount of time within X range start draining your Sacrifice BP in addition to your emblem progress (Which no one even notices especially at low ranks where camping is most common). In addition to this while the killer is within 16 meters of the hooked survivor their hook progression could be 50% slower. Make Struggle hook Progression 75% slower? Lots of changes could be done to fix this simply none have been implemented. These changes would have very little affect on the way the game is played outside of punishing this one unfun method of play.

• Velarica
    Velarica Member Posts: 76

Well just throwing this out there cause a lot of people are saying "Nothing can be done." There are a few simple mechanical changes that can be made to actively punish camping within the game rather than a killer's emblem progress outside of the match. For example Entity Progression could be reduced by 33/50% while the killer is within 12/16 meters of the hooked survivor. Simply put nothing has been done as a choice not as a lack of options. Personally I definitely think camping should be mechanically punished in the match.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

Tbh camping might be a result of killers not being powerful enough--the frustration that comes with it is what makes people resort to scummy tactics.

• whatsbalance
    whatsbalance Member Posts: 2

Just give killers a global buff and they wont camp or tunnel like crazy

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,476

Don't buff killers because one person who was playing the game in a mean way gave me a bad experience