5,000 bloodpoints for survivors who died struggling on first hook.

Options

Dying on first hook is not fun at all. Especially when a killer camps, or no one just comes to save you (EVEN THOUGH YOU RUN THE PERK KINDRED). At least give us some pity bloodpoints.

this bonus doesn't activate if this is your second hook of course

Comments

• benki
    benki Member Posts: 10
    Options

I don't think survivors dying on first hook is a bad thing, players shouldn't be rewarded for getting hooked imo. However, I do agree there should be some bonus for survivors struggling while being face camped because it really isn't fun. Something like "struggling in the face of evil" or something to reward players bonus blood who keep struggling despite the killer being directly in front of them.

• Simp4Nurse
    Simp4Nurse Member Posts: 5
    Options

Maybe getting like times x amount of bloodpoints in the boldness catagory for as long as you're struggling while in the killers terror radius?

• sad_killer_main
    sad_killer_main Member Posts: 785
    Options

"pity bloodpoints"

Yes, you get 5k of those already

• seffard
    seffard Member Posts: 40
    Options

Every time the killer enters 16m after 10s(default camping mechanic) the hooked survivor gets a time extension on top of the killers' bloodpoint loss. Camping and proxy camping are still pretty powerful and such an easy cheese strat for killers to force survivors' altruism that they usually win with it because survivors want their (easy btw)points too. Yea, survivors could genrush with it, but it's obviously unfun to do gen after gen while the poor guy on hook holds to die, so further balance is more than welcome. But I guess Im just wasting my time with feedback.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    Options

dying on first hook it's not funny, fine. Does giving you 5k bloodpoints, which is literally nothing, make it better? Same goes decreasing killer bloodpoints if he camps, who cares?

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

BHVR would be too afraid of people farming bp by game ending themselves on first hook.

• ZCerebrate
    ZCerebrate Member Posts: 641
    Options

Camaraderie is a thing for the time extension - it does require someone to activate it by steping nearby for a moment but if the killer chases them away then you can actually be saved from the face camper.

@benki

I'll agree with the more bloodpoints being rewarded for struggling (like 2x the amount) while the killer face camps them because in a way they're basically wasting the killers time by not just "letting go" and allowing the face camper to do it to the next schmoe immediately in the 1v3 now

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    Options

then I'd suggest you to reevaluate your priorities if you think that 5k bps can make a difference.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

This idea would just further encourage people suiciding on the first hook when they are mad they got downed.

• seffard
    seffard Member Posts: 40
    Options

yea, but it should be by default. That perk is not worth one slot at all and it's also paid until it shows up in the shrine. I believe you dont balance a powerful strat with one perk as if everybody should resort to it just like it happens with ds against tunneling, that's narrow-minded. Healthy balance allows build variety.