Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Server lag and rubber banding

Would you guys PLEASE do something about the rubber banding and lag on your servers, I know the issue is server side because I have done and checked everything on my end such as........Made sure all my drivers and OS are up to date, ran multiple speed tests all coming back over 100mbps download, I have verified my game files several times, I have reset my modem and router, literally everything I can try on my end to fix the problem. But after having MULTIPLE speed tests come back over 100 mbps download EVERY time I know the problem MUST be on your side, the lag and rubber banding has NEVER been as bad as it currently is and it's getting really old really fast especially when every lobby I load into I have a 20-30 ping but as soon as I get in game every couple of mins or some times less I rubber band back just walking, during chases etc. you REALLY REALLY REALLY need to fix whatever the issue is or upgrade your servers because this is just stupid.

Comments

• Direct
    Direct Member Posts: 4

I have also been experiencing this problem and its making me very upset

• seffard
    seffard Member Posts: 40

So you think you know everything there is to know on your side. Pretentiously simplistic.

I do believe the issue is out of your control though, because dbd can only have so many things working right with the neverending errors.