New totem spawns are great!!! :)

Good job developers for listening to our killer problems with totem spawns being too easy to find.

Totem spawn so good it cannot be touched by any survivors at all.

:)

We need more decent hex totem spawns that can be cleansed but hid as well as this.

Comments

• LittilAvindar
    LittilAvindar Member Posts: 255
    edited September 2020

It's not just that one either. So from what I've seen since I played the test build, the devs ultimately lowered the quality of the new graphics they were adding in, they gave the killers a new meta in Undying and Ruin, shadow-nerfed the stun on Decisive Strike, and now they've made sure to place the totems where they will never be able to be cleansed. Got it. Oh, but they said they fixed the hill. I'm sure they'll get around to fixing this issue so it's ready by time they release the next DLC.

• TheCoolDBDGamer
    TheCoolDBDGamer Member Posts: 92
    edited September 2020

I didn't notice they lowered the quality of the new graphics and the nerf to stun to DS was necessary as it makes DS more bareable and Killers don't need to complain about DS anymore, and they fixed the hill which is good, and i'm glad they are making totems harder to spot :).

They must of lowered the graphics quality though so console players can play it and lag a lot less. might of done some optimization

• LittilAvindar
    LittilAvindar Member Posts: 255

Killers didn't need a nerf to DS, as there are so many different counters to avoid it. So Ruin gets a complimentary perk, but DS gets a nerf? I really wish they'd just remove it as a perk and put it back the way it used to be, where it was built in. Sorry, but I get really tired of the constant complaints about survivor perks, while simultaneously hearing that killer perks are just fine or need to be buffed. I don't care that the totems are harder to spot; the issue is that they are literally being placed in areas that are inaccessible, meaning once you spot it, you can't cleanse it. That issue popping up as they added a new killer perk in which the counter revolves around cleansing pretty much all of the totems on the map means that killers once again gain free points as a result of a bug. Surely they encountered this in the testing phase.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

got the same issue on an other totem on Badham : (only had the time to do a screenshot tho)

But basically there aren't enough space to go throught aswell (at least it wasn't NOED like yours ^^)

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356
    edited September 2020

Stop pretending that the devs don't care for survivors. I am also pretty positive the "nerf" to DS is just a bug and not intended. And good totem spawns aren't bad at all, as long as they don't overdo it. Bugged totem spawns are certainly not intended.

• TheCoolDBDGamer
    TheCoolDBDGamer Member Posts: 92