We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Random disconnect on loading screen

cornd0g
cornd0g Member Posts: 9
edited September 2020 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC (steam)

Issue: started Monday midday. In a survive with friends with 3 friends. One person would randomly disconnect in the loading into the map screen. They'd restart match would end. This happened several times until 3 out of 4 of us disconnected at once. Something is causing our games to crash. We have all verified our files multiple times. We are even currently all re-installing. Currently on mobile so I do not have crash logs at my disposal, however tonight something weird happened where one person disconnected and a random who was not part of the SWF and was on console disconnected. Please address this issue. My friend's and I would really love to play but we can't due to this. Non of us want to play killer if this is happening so often. We've all depipped heavily because of this issue as well. One of my friends went from rank 3 or 4 to almost 6 on your game crashing alone. Please fix this.

Post edited by cornd0g on
4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments