We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Autoaim or ''Aimdressing'' doesn't work well on new killer?

is it only me?

Comments

• OllieHellhunter
    OllieHellhunter Member Posts: 703

Does it work well on any killer?

• MasterGrit
    MasterGrit Member Posts: 331

Sometimes how did that hit?

Sometimes how did that not hit?

• lunaticlifter
    lunaticlifter Member Posts: 426

@OllieHellhunter yep but is seems much worse for him

• Entity_Lich94
    Entity_Lich94 Member Posts: 320
    edited September 2020

It definitely feels so much worse on him. I've gone for hit on survivors right in front of me and instead of hitting them it snaps the camera right behind them and his cane just whiffs behind them completely missing them.

I honestly dont get why auto "dressing" is even in the game. The amount of times its messed up a hit at a crucial moment in a chase is infuriating

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited September 2020

It's worse on him. I barely felt like I had control over swings. Add the FPS tanking whenever I tried to swing with him and his bad POV for a really bad time.

The whole "aim dressing" thing needs to be looked at some more. It's bad on all Killers, but even worse on Blight.

• Xbob42
    Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,117

This is probably one of the worst things they've added to the game (aim dressing) and the fact that you can't turn it off is an affront to good game design.