Flashlight FULL BROKEN

Options
jiwix
jiwix Member Posts: 64

hello i bought your dlc and i just discovered this : the lamp worked perfectly well before your update, before when you used the lamp aiming at the face it worked directly there was no story of right, center, left, up, down, I was lighting the face of the killer, his eyes, and it worked. now we tried during 1 hour in private part the lamp and totally bug, it doesn't work anymore, when we aim at the face it doesn't work anymore, the ray and on his face without effect, the ray doesn't shrink for flash, thank you to put the lamp back in its previous state it worked very well.

your text : Update the sighting when using the flashlight. Up to 4.1.0, the flashlight would aim up and to the right of the center of the screen. In version 4.1.0, the aiming animation has been updated, causing the flashlight to aim more to the right of the center. Now the aim should be squarely in the center.

just nope the flashlight is broken thank you to put the lamp back in its previous state it worked very well.

16 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Daisai
    Daisai Member Posts: 1
    Options

I totally agree with you since the update I have the same type of problem, the flash has become totally unplayable !

• jiwix
    Options

now instead of aiming at the face to make a normal flash we have to aim at our right on the left shoulder of the killer, it's well known that the eyes are not on the face but on the left shoulder

seriously ?

• RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374
    Options

I played killer and i was imune too it

• Xpljesus
    Xpljesus Member Posts: 395
    Options

Whatever they did to flashlights this update NEEDS to be reverted. When you are killer and get successfully flashlighted, the beam is like 50cm to the right from your POV (left for the surv) - something is ######### up, things that should be blinds aren't working properly

• not_my_day
    not_my_day Member Posts: 3
    Options

Omg I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. I was already thinking I'm crazy. Never got a beam. Messed up all my flashlight saves.

• jiwix
    Options

repair pls

• Monatulo
    Monatulo Member Posts: 1
    Options

Please, flashlighr is impossible to use, this is ridiculous! U guys need to fix it to the way it was before, already destroyed all surv items, don’t do it to the flashlight!

• jiwix
    Options

thank you to remove the updates of the lamp