FLASHLIGHT USELESS

Options

hello i bought your dlc and i just discovered this : the lamp worked perfectly well before your update, before when you used the lamp aiming at the face it worked directly there was no story of right, center, left, up, down, I was lighting the face of the killer, his eyes, and it worked. now we tried during 1 hour in private part the lamp and totally bug, it doesn't work anymore, when we aim at the face it doesn't work anymore, the ray and on his face without effect, the ray doesn't shrink for flash, thank you to put the lamp back in its previous state it worked very well.

your text : Update the sighting when using the flashlight. Up to 4.1.0, the flashlight would aim up and to the right of the center of the screen. In version 4.1.0, the aiming animation has been updated, causing the flashlight to aim more to the right of the center. Now the aim should be squarely in the center.

just nope the flashlight is broken thank you to put the lamp back in its previous state it worked very well.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• jiwix
    jiwix Member Posts: 64
    Options

yes flashlight not fonctionaly go repair flash

thank you to remove the updates of the lamp

• Mystaria13
    Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495
    Options

The flashlight is working fine for me. Before the update my flashlight was bugged and when i would aim it would go far right but with the update it’s squarely in the center where it should be and is blinding the killers for me. Maybe there’s another bug of some sort but I’m not affected.

• ItzPixelYT
    ItzPixelYT Member Posts: 613
    Options

Play Ash...they work fine on him...everyone else they're just awful to use on, they don't aim up or anything just aim from the hand