Event for only 3 days?

Options
So on Discord several people said that we only have 3 days to get all of the Hallowed Blight cosmetics. Is that true? It would be really unfair for the people who have to work during the event.

Comments

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757
    Options

Oh well.

Guess you'll have to pick your favorite one and grind for it.

• michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    Options
    Is there an event going on right now
  • chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    Options

The Halloween event starts this 19th and it wont last only 3 days like it's an x2bp event. It will be for a few weeks, 2 or 3 I guess.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    edited October 2018
    Options

I doubt it. The event starts on the 19th and will probably continue for another week or two in November. Bloodhunt is what I think is gonna be 3 days around the end of the month

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

This of it as BBQ event.

• ForsakenLemon
    ForsakenLemon Member Posts: 42
    Options

I have saved up 1,00,000 bloodpoints incase you need to buy things off the bloodweb, I have also got 6000 shards for bonus blood points for the shrine, I have a ton of partystreamers on standby.

That being said, I dont think it will be hard, I got the free spirit shirt after like a day of grinding, I am sure they will make it possible to get all the items

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 331
    Options
    In the game files some clips with I, II and III numbers can be found for the Halloween events. Those rather be some kind of acts or periods, which I believe will last longer.