Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

BHVR should flip flop Flip Flop

The Perk Flip Flop is an interesting perk. It allows you to convert recovery progress into wiggle progress. However, I think in its current state, it is a very difficult perk to make full use of.

In its current state, Flip Flop converts 50% of your RECOVERY progression into WIGGLE progression, up to a MAXMIUM of 40/45/50% WIGGLE progression.

I think that using flip flop is too slow. Someone has to come take killer aggro from you to make it worthwhile, and even then, it's still hard to make any justification for using--you have to take the killer far from a hook and even then you still need someone else with you.

I believe Flip Flop should be flip flopped.

By this, I mean that instead of 50% of your RECOVERY progression being converted into MAXIMUM X/Y/Z WIGGLE progression, I think it should be changed to X/Y/Z of your RECOVERY progression is converted to a maximum of 50% of your WIGGLE progression.

I say this because, even at max rank of Flip Flop, you have to get to 100% recovered (find help stage) in order to get only a maximum of 50% wiggle progression.

I think survivors should be rewarded more significantly for recovering and then being picked up.

Thoughts?

Comments

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

Agreed. A 1-for-1 conversion of recovery progress to wiggle, for a maximum of 50%, is a great buff to an otherwise pretty useless perk.

• koodles33
    koodles33 Member Posts: 12

Thanks for your comment. Happy you agree.