Nurse should have one blink

Options

Comments

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

@deadwolfwalking said:

@Brady said:
    Nurse is fine. I'm actually scared of a good Nurse, which should be the case for every killer.

damn right.... i occasionally play swf and they always say 'oh #########. its a nurse'.... they need to be saying 'oh #########. theres a killer in here' regardless of which one....

Yes, this.

If it's a really good Nurse, I'm trying my hardest to LOSE HER. I don't want that beast near me at all, because I'm almost shitting myself knowing she's gonna have a good chance in downing me with her pretty blinks.

And this is how it should feel for every killer. Looping a nurse? Yeah, that's risky since she can just go pew right through the pallets. Makes it more thrilling and more rewarding when losing her.

• Shadowchao121
    Shadowchao121 Member Posts: 71
    edited June 2018
    Options

Is nurse even that hard to use...?

In my opinion: No.

Is she harder than others? Yes, but not that much at least to me.

She DOES take the most skill but when people are like

"well yeah she has that UNFATHOMABLY high skill cap only like 10 people are good at her"

Why?

Post edited by Shadowchao121 on
  • Shadowchao121
    edited June 2018
    Options

@RemoveSWF said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@SadonicShadow said:
    lol everything you describe the good killers shouldn't be able to do is aspects of those killers that require skill.

Bad hitboxes are not skill.

Billy insta-chainsawing around corners is a combination of OP add-ons and bad hitboxes

Huntress 360 noscope from a mile away is a sign of being an autistic savant, the kind of cancer that ruins Counter Strike with jumping headshots from the other side of the map. Even worse when it hits you around a corner because hitboxes are broken.

I don't feel like I get outplayed when I lose to a killer like that. I feel like the game screwed me, either because it's badly designed or because it allows savants to do things that are utterly absurd.

Billy insta-sawing around corners is a result of the sensitivity introduced for the billy in the first second of his sprint. A replacement to the flick that used to be present with him at release. It takes correct timing to land a chainsaw around a corner. It has nothing to do with "OP addons". Oh boi huntress should be nerfed because someone is good at throwing hatchets. Hate to break it to you bud but when you lose its not because the killer is OP its because your just bad at the game.

Dude claiming he's good because of broken hitboxes.

Survivors like you claimed abusing infinites was skill. The same kind of survivors who think pallet looping and 360s are skill now.

There's no skill in any of that, it's just abuse of gameplay mechanics.

I'm among the people who want true balance - nerf survivors, nerf the OP killers, buff the weak killers.

While you're abusing this broken game to spam chainsaws/hatches around corners, I've been to rank 1 killer as Wraith, Freddy, Pig, Leatherface, Trapper, etc etc.

Continue playing as the most OP killers in the game, you're relying on crutches to win matches. You don't know what skill is until you've done it with the weak killers like I have.

Dude put your ego away. It smells.

Post edited by Shadowchao121 on
  • Fizz
    Fizz Member Posts: 71
    Options

I truly believe no killer needs nerfing. In fact, every killer needs to be buffed. Surviving is meant to be hard. This game wasn't meant to be balanced. The killer is supposed to win. Surviving has become so easy that people lost sight of what this game was supposed to be.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options
    RemoveSWF said: 

@Lowbei said:
    RemoveSWF said:

@Lowbei said:

nurse is fine. git gud

You can't play Nurse without two blinks.

You git gud.

my nurse is p3 and i have no problem with her. you are the one whining.

git gud

Your Nurse is P3 because she has two blinks. That's my point.

If you're gud, you won't mind one blink. Yet here you are whining at the suggestion.

Scared of a challenge? Sounds like you just want to use an OP killer to stomp people, then claim your skill is why it happened rather than bad game balance.

Do it with one blink then come back and talk about your 1337 sk1llz.

If you CAN do it with one blink, you prove my point - she only NEEDS one blink.

Nurse isn't even OP if you simply know how to use your brain lmao
  • Shadowchao121
    edited June 2018
    Options

Exactly. Like i said, people overblow her to death.

• BlueVortex
    BlueVortex Member Posts: 11
    Options

@Brady said:
    [...] If a huntress is able to 360 scope me from 30m away, I'm deadass giving that hoe a free hook. THAT IS ACTUAL SKILL LMAO. Her hitboxes aren't that broken. Hell, I'd suck bunny mom's dick if she 360'd hatchet-hit me from that far. I'd even be her #########.

• Shadowchao121
    Options

@RemoveSWF said:

@Shadowchao121 said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@SadonicShadow said:
    lol everything you describe the good killers shouldn't be able to do is aspects of those killers that require skill.

Billy insta-chainsawing around corners is a combination of OP add-ons and bad hitboxes

Huntress 360 noscope from a mile away is a sign of being an autistic savant, the kind of cancer that ruins Counter Strike with jumping headshots from the other side of the map. Even worse when it hits you around a corner because hitboxes are broken.

I don't feel like I get outplayed when I lose to a killer like that. I feel like the game screwed me, either because it's badly designed or because it allows savants to do things that are utterly absurd.

Billy insta-sawing around corners is a result of the sensitivity introduced for the billy in the first second of his sprint. A replacement to the flick that used to be present with him at release. It takes correct timing to land a chainsaw around a corner. It has nothing to do with "OP addons". Oh boi huntress should be nerfed because someone is good at throwing hatchets. Hate to break it to you bud but when you lose its not because the killer is OP its because your just bad at the game.

Survivors like you claimed abusing infinites was skill. The same kind of survivors who think pallet looping and 360s are skill now.

I'm among the people who want true balance - nerf survivors, nerf the OP killers, buff the weak killers.

While you're abusing this broken game to spam chainsaws/hatches around corners, I've been to rank 1 killer as Wraith, Freddy, Pig, Leatherface, Trapper, etc etc.

Continue playing as the most OP killers in the game, you're relying on crutches to win matches. You don't know what skill is until you've done it with the weak killers like I have.

These kind of replies are unproductive.

Please join the discussion though, I value your opinion. :)

"you're relying on crutches to win matches. You don't know what skill is until you've done it with the weak killers like I have."

yeah i mean things are pretty productive here.

• RepliCant
    edited June 2018
    Options

@RemoveSWF said:

@Brady said:
    If you think waving your chainsaw left-to-right with the fat man, binging your bong with cloaked boi, or pulling 4 survivors at once into your pretty dream world is skill, than you man really need to check-out. These killers are so weak it makes them laughable.

That's exactly why it IS skill.

Leatherface, Wraith and Freddy all have to legitimately win chases to get kills. They can't teleport through walls or 360 noscope with hatches from the other side of the map. They have to CHASE and WIN.

Every rank 1 Leatherface/Wraith/Freddy has ten times the skill of a Nurse (especially before emblems, when kills were required to rank-up). All of those players have something beyond the killer's innate power - they have mindgames or gameplans or counter-jukes that Nurse mains can't comprehend because all a Nurse has to do to counter a pallet-loop is press one button.

You've been playing this game on easy mode and you think you're an elite player. That's a joke. Try a weak killer and see how good you REALLY are.

Or... if you're so good... prove it by supporting the one blink Nurse idea.

Can't you kill survivors with one blink? If you can't, you need to git gud. If you can, you prove my point that Nurse doesn't NEED two blinks.

Uh... You're mistaken me for a killer user and that's funny.

Again we can see your ego present in every single comment you make.

I'll hand it to Freddy's who manage to get 4K, that's some strategic play. His power does require some strategy.

To summarize your post, it is "If you win with the weakest killers, you are more skilled than the ones using high-tier killers out there." That's not true. Put your ego aside and really take a look at the high-tier killers. I even broke it down for you in the post before, reading glasses will help you comprehend better.

There is no skill in holding M1/L2 and binging the bong. There's no skill in getting an easy chainsaw down with fat boy by holding M1. There's nothing skilled about simply holding a button when properly timed.

There is indeed skill in Nurses, Billy's, and Huntresses. The Nurse has to deal with jukes, precisely-ranged & timed blinks, dealing and knowing how to handle the fatigue, alongside with predicting movement. Her benefit is that she gets to counter the broken mechanic known as loops. As a survivor, you know how EASY it is to juke a nurse? It's actually the easiest killer to juke. Next, The Billy, and in third place the Huntress. Their powers are simply the easiest to avoid, but deadly when LEARNED how to use it right. Essentially this is making chases HARDER FOR THEM. Wow, unbelievable! Who knew having a harder power to use, would make chases more hard for them.

Their powers are not simple. Their powers are not placing a trap down for 3 seconds, or simply waving your chainsaw by holding a button. They require setting up and knowing the perfect time to use them. Not just simply pressing a button to attack and letting the animation do your job for you.

You sound like an insidious Leatherface to me, truthfully.

Edit: No, I don't support the one nurse blink idea. She is perfectly viable with one blink, but I don't support making it her base amount of blinks. That's dumb? Her first blink is usually meant to be used as closing in for range, and the second to secure the hit. That's what makes her fun to use! You know she's slower than the survivor itself right? You know she can't even pass through most objects, right? It just sounds like you want her nerfed because you typically get outplayed by her. Her skill cap is where most killers skill cap should stand, removing her second blink would tremendously lower that and in no way do I want to support that when killers are already weak to begin with.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    It also could be said that no other killer main can comprehend the mind games nurse mains have to play considering how different chases are for them
  • Shadowchao121
    edited June 2018
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    It also could be said that no other killer main can comprehend the mind games nurse mains have to play considering how different chases are for them

Once again over-blowing nurse like she's some incomprehensible killer. It's not that hard.

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Hold on I just realized have YOU played nurse with one blink? Against top survivors not rank 1 survivors there’s a difference and consistently won. I’d hope since you’re telling all these people to git gud. If you have I’d genuinely like to see because that’s something I haven’t seen yet
  • ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Options

@ThePloopz said:

Once again over-blowing nurse like she's some incomprehensible killer. It's not that hard.

I don’t she believe is incomprehensible I was making a point. Not to you so your opinion isn’t needed or cared for here. Don’t @ me anymore buddy
  • Shadowchao121
    Options

@Shadowchao121 said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@Shadowchao121 said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@SadonicShadow said:

These kind of replies are unproductive.

Please join the discussion though, I value your opinion. :)

"you're relying on crutches to win matches. You don't know what skill is until you've done it with the weak killers like I have."

yeah i mean things are pretty productive here.

@ThePloopz said:
    Shadowchao121 said:

@ThePloopz said:

I don’t she believe is incomprehensible I was making a point. Not to you so your opinion isn’t needed or cared for here. Don’t @ me anymore buddy

"no other killer main can comprehend the mind games nurse mains have to play"

"I don’t believe she is incomprehensible" *

yeah okay.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Brady said:
    [...] If a huntress is able to 360 scope me from 30m away, I'm deadass giving that hoe a free hook. THAT IS ACTUAL SKILL LMAO. Her hitboxes aren't that broken. Hell, I'd suck bunny mom's dick if she 360'd hatchet-hit me from that far. I'd even be her #########.

Not a 360, but this Feng said he didn’t wiggle cause he legit said I earned a free hook after nailing this shot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5H8b5cgu35Q

Was as very proud of it, he added me on friends after this too. 
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    @Shadowchao121 Taking my words completely out of context first off simply due to your refusal to read. And secondly both statements read back to back still make complete sense but you also refuse to acknowledge that too. Smh so pathetic.
  • Shadowchao121
    edited June 2018
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Shadowchao121 said:

@ThePloopz said:

I don't even need to say anything. Just read it. No context needed.

Immediately going to name calling shows a lot of "Maturity"

• ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @Shadowchao121 idk if you can see it but there’s a part where it says “ I was making a point” now tell me who was I making that point to and why did I say that to them using those specific words? Oh wait you can’t smh you say you don’t need context though lol what a fool and btw I just call it like I see it. If someone’s pathetic I call them pathetic. If someone is an ass I call them an ass. I just call it like I see. Goodnight sir quit your #########
  • Shadowchao121
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    @Shadowchao121 idk if you can see it but there’s a part where it says “ I was making a point” now tell me who was I making that point to and why did I say that to them using those specific words? Oh wait you can’t smh you say you don’t need context though lol what a fool and btw I just call it like I see it. If someone’s pathetic I call them pathetic. If someone is an ass I call them an ass. I just call it like I see. Goodnight sir quit your #########

Do you understand the English language? When using the word "Considering" it means "Bearing in mind" Which very plainly shows assumption of validity.
    I don't assume you're a dumb/ignorant/whatever person i simply made a point about players trying to put The Nurse on a pedestal and act like only 10 people can truly play her correctly.

You @/quoted nobody meaning it is open to the discussion. As in not a direct reply to a given statement.

• RepliCant
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Twix said:

[Buffs]
    -Increasing her base speed to that of regular killers - No because her blinks make up for it. She originally (As Im aware) did have the regular base speed but needed a nerf. Might be wrong on that_
    -Increase her lunge range (if not blinking) -_
    Already done_.
    -Slightly increase her FOV when fatigued  -
    No, because the fatigue was a nerf to begin with._**

[Nerfs]
    -Slightly decrease her blinking range - Already did and originally she had 3 blinks at base. Now she has 2.
    -Allow her to be stunned if blinking through a pallet - Already did that.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    nurse is probably my favorite killer to play against
  • danvain
    danvain Member Posts: 7
    Options

Every time I go up against a nurse I think to myself, "Uh oh, 4 kill incoming". That only happens sometimes. Most nurses aren't good enough, even with ruin, to get a 4 kill on a regular basis. Against a really good nurse it is game over even for the best survivor team. I don't see where she could or should be changed.

• Shadow_Dragon
    Shadow_Dragon Member Posts: 13
    Options

@danvain said:
    Every time I go up against a nurse I think to myself, "Uh oh, 4 kill incoming". That only happens sometimes. Most nurses aren't good enough, even with ruin, to get a 4 kill on a regular basis. Against a really good nurse it is game over even for the best survivor team. I don't see where she could or should be changed.

lol This is quite funny to me, every time i go against a nurse for me its "Welp time for me to be a hero again and mind game the crap out of her.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

I totally disagree on reducing her to 1 blink at base, because the 2nd blink is essential to deal with a survivor that can do something more than running in a straight line.
    Imo the Nurse is considerable OP only when she has 3+ blinks because she can correct almost any mistakes. Otherwise a 2 blink Nurse is quite balanced if you know how to juke her.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@RemoveSWF said:

@Brady said:
    If you think waving your chainsaw left-to-right with the fat man, binging your bong with cloaked boi, or pulling 4 survivors at once into your pretty dream world is skill, than you man really need to check-out. These killers are so weak it makes them laughable.

That's exactly why it IS skill.

Leatherface, Wraith and Freddy all have to legitimately win chases to get kills. They can't teleport through walls or 360 noscope with hatchets from the other side of the map. They have to CHASE and WIN.

Every rank 1 Leatherface/Wraith/Freddy has ten times the skill of a Nurse (especially before emblems, when kills were required to rank-up). All of those players have something beyond the killer's innate power - they have mindgames or gameplans or counter-jukes that Nurse mains can't comprehend because all a Nurse has to do to counter a pallet-loop is press one button.

You've been playing this game on easy mode and you think you're an elite player. That's a joke. Try a weak killer and see how good you REALLY are.

Or... if you're so good... prove it by supporting the one blink Nurse idea.

Can't you kill survivors with one blink? If you can't, you need to git gud. If you can, you prove my point that Nurse doesn't NEED two blinks.

You´re embarrasing.
    Nurse has a steep learning curve. With people spending hundreds of hours, just to git gud with her. Nurse is both the worst and the best killer for a reason.

You don´t see Leatherface, Wraith or Freddy on high ranks, because they can be easily looped. Nurse is the only killer who works around that. She has heavy drawbacks and requires a lot of skill.

You want a 1 blink Nurse? Okay, let´s remove her fatigue. See how you like that.

• Shadowchao121
    Options

Honestly can we all just admit that playing The Nurse isn't actually all that hard?

• Shadowchao121
    Options

@TrumpJunior said:
    Shadowchao121 said:

Honestly can we all just admit that playing The Nurse isn't actually all that hard?

Let me think ... how about no?

I mean fair enough it's a matter of opinion and not everyone is "Good" As her but seriously no need to put her on a pedestal with that "STEEP UNIMAGINABLY HIGH SKILLCAP" when in all honesty it only takes a little while to learn and do just fine as her.

• Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535
    Options

Give her back her default 3 blinks from her dlc launch.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

I literaly can't play here because her fatigue give me motion sickness.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options

@TrumpJunior said:
    That’s utter garbage, sorry, especially the stun while blinking through a pallet is something that completely breaks her.
    Whoever made this decision at BHVR should be fired.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find it happening that often. lol

It's already in the game (I'm pretty sure), and it hasn't changed Nurse's viability, from what I can tell.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@RemoveSWF said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@SadonicShadow said:

Sure, if survivors are nerfed considerably, then the nruse can be nerfed too and all other killers can be buffed to the new, nerfed nurse level
    But lets be real here, survivors wont be nerfed :wink:

• Lowbei
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Outland said:

agreed. its hilarious that the new players want her to only have 1 blink.
  • Crabdawg
    Crabdawg Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Nurse should be the strongest killer because of how difficult and punishing she can be to play. Billy is just behind her because he's easy to play but still has to deal with looping to an extent which can make a difference in the very top level of play
  • mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767
    Options

The nurse is not overpowered at all, if you play sole survivor with killer friendly perks and verse a good nurse, you most likely all gonna die.

If you play full swf with flashlights, decisive strike, sprint burst or dead hard, you get away with atleast two people, if you are good.

They should make her noob-friendlier (Show where the blink lands) and don't reward her when hitting a player (the weapon swipe is replaced with a normal fatigue).
    Maybe reduce the blinks to max 3.

She needs a buff-ish nerf so people get used to her faster and don't have to main her, allowing people to play other killers too.
    In general killers are in need of a giant buff.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    edited June 2018
    Options

Lol another blink nerf? no thanks. That would make a must having an additional blink and the nurse have terrible addons that does that, only 1 without downsides and it's rare. If someone consider removing another blink to her then fatigue have to be greatly reduced.

She can be hard to play againts but still good survivors with meta perks have the advantage, not to mention the swf teams.

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

If they ever removed one blink, i'll just add another blink with an add-on. ez.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

I think that Nurse is a bit too strong. Yes she takes a lot of skill to play well, but the problem is once you get to that point there is no escaping a chase. The best you can do is make the chase last as long as possible. While this is true for most killers, the fact Nurse can ignore key mechanics of the game, and walls in general, makes it near impossible to get away from a GOOD Nurse. Most Nurse's aren't on that level, but just watch Marth88 play Nurse and you will see what I mean. There is no beating that, unless you have a full SWF with meta builds.

I think that Nurse should be allowed 2 blinks, but maybe if she goes through certain obstacles she only gets 1. That way it forces the Nurse to at least sort of play by the rules of the game and gives you an actual chance to get away.

I know people will have a shitfit over what I just said, saying killers need a buff, and that's true. Killers do need a buff. But any buff you give to killers makes Nurse that much better, so while I would support changes to make killers better overall I also think that the Nurse should be nerfed slightly if only so she can't flat out ignore the game's core design.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

They do need more killers with a bit higher skill cap.

They also need a couple more higher end killers.

Nurse, Billy, Huntress

Those are very much the top 3 killers in that order. There's also a nice gap between Nurse and Billy.

The Clown has potential to be up there with the Huntress. Personally I think he's right below or equal to her.

• Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138
    Options

Nurse is already balanced the 2nd blink is for a correction if there's only 1 blink then that makes her even harder than she already is she doesn't need 1 blink she's perfectly balanced considering she's the hardest killer to play.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

She's fine with 2 blinks and when she gets 3 she's a nightmare with the addon in a good or better nurses hands. But as @thesuicidefox said blinking through walls is an issue especially when she can go through an entire building at once. Perhaps giving her a quick fatigue when she goes through a wall would help and the more walls she goes through the longer the fatigue. The fatigue wouldn't trigger until after 1-2 seconds like normal which would still give her the chance to attack.

Something I did notice on both Macmillan Estates and ones like it where the walls have corners with map area on other side. She can't blink through the void in between those sections not even if it's on a corner.Autohaven is another similar map that.

• Lowbei
    Options
    RemoveSWF said:

@Lowbei said:
    Outland said:

agreed. its hilarious that the new players want her to only have 1 blink.

I have 1425 hours. "New players."

maybe after 2k hours you will be able to escape a nurse?
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

I think that if the nurse ever gets nerfed again, it should be after the survivors have been nerfed first and some of the other killers have been buffed. Then we'll see where she stands but, as for now, I see no immediate need to nerf her. As for skill caps, every killer has their own challenges but the nurse does have more of a skill ceiling. As for killers like Wraith, Hag, or Freddy, their core mechanics are easy to grasp but they have so little tools to utilize that it does take a good amount of skill to perform well with them in higher ranks. I agree that they should be buffed and increasing their skill cap would be a welcome change as well.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited June 2018
    Options

@powerbats said:
    She's fine with 2 blinks and when she gets 3 she's a nightmare with the addon in a good or better nurses hands. But as @thesuicidefox said blinking through walls is an issue especially when she can go through an entire building at once. Perhaps giving her a quick fatigue when she goes through a wall would help and the more walls she goes through the longer the fatigue. The fatigue wouldn't trigger until after 1-2 seconds like normal which would still give her the chance to attack.

Something I did notice on both Macmillan Estates and ones like it where the walls have corners with map area on other side. She can't blink through the void in between those sections not even if it's on a corner.Autohaven is another similar map that.

I was thinking more that maybe only the first blink can go through solid objects, while the second can only go in line of sight. It's been said that the second blink is only there for corrections, which you should only have the opportunity to do if you have line of sight after the first. That way she can still break loops and outplay you, but if she has to use her second blink you get some wiggle room in how to avoid her. Keep in mind this change also comes with the caveat that killers overall need a buff. I wouldn't ask for such a change to Nurse if that task isn't meet first.

Case and point, I had a game just before against a Nurse on Badham where I got to a point I could literally do nothing to avoid her blink. It was on the top floor of the red house, if I stay she blinks to me, if I jump out the window she blinks to where I land, and even if I could bait her to blink upstairs before I jumped through the window, she could just blink again where I land. She can ignore any obstacle in that game that would normally force a killer to take a risk that gives survivor a chance to escape the chase. But Nurse could literally cover 3 or 4 options at once safely.

• jiyeonlee
    jiyeonlee Member Posts: 211
    Options

@SadonicShadow said:
    I disagree. Nurse it perfectly fine where she sits. She used to have 3 blinks. It got nerfed to 2. Nerfing her again to only one blink would ruin that killer. The first blink closes distance, the second one is a correction. Nurse is objectively the best killer in the game but only if played by someone that knows how to handle her. Her tremendously high skill cap is what makes her the only real rewarding killer to play because the learning never ends and there is always room for improvement with handling her abilities. You want to nerf the only killer that can make plays of her own against the over powered SWF cancer squads then be my guest. But you can be damn sure there wont be enough killers left in this game to fill the lobbies.

are you downloaded this game or console user? or thats your day one opinion??