Nurse should have one blink

13»

Comments

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Jack11803 said:

I believe after balance is SOMEHOW closer to possible, nurse should be nerfed a bit (NOT BY REMOVING A BLINK) and hillbilly a bit more (he’s medium skill cap, very high reward). I believe all killers should be huntress strength.

Can we all agree nurse is just a silent hill ripoff?

They change the Looping meta and make it weaker, plus do something about SWF, I’m all for this. 

Though the Silent Hill thing, maybe the character model sure, but to me she’s a mythical “Banshee”. She screech’s like a Banshee, and is able to be both corporeal and ethereal at her choosing. 
  • Tictoktiktoc
    Tictoktiktoc Member Posts: 5

The irony behind OP telling others to "git gud" with Nurse having one blink, is that he himself needs to "git gud" when playing against the Nurse. He probably got destroyed by a Nurse one round and is trying to find an excuse to get her nerfed. Maybe next time, learn to be stealthy and hide? Or perhaps actually use your brain and mind game her blinks whenever she loses LOS on you? Or...you could just go back to complaining I suppose.

• Acnologia
    Acnologia Member Posts: 10

How can people think 1 blink with nurse will be balanced? I am pretty sure those people never played nurse against good survivors... Anyway IMO she and huntress are the only killers where u can show off your skill (nurse way more) Nurse is definently balanced right now the other killers are just underpowered or lets say weaker they just need a little buff to make them ,,viable" again.

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

@Lowbei said:
    nurse is probably my favorite killer to play against

One of us! One of us!

• JarJarBlinks
    JarJarBlinks Member Posts: 18
    edited June 2018

Nurse is fine just the way she is. Why? Because the odds of facing a really good Nurse every game is so small it shouldn't even be mentioned.

Secondly, she takes a long time to master and you never stop learning when it comes to nurse. She is all about being able to predict next moves, being able to be better than your opponent at mindgames. There's no middle ground when it comes to The Nurse. It's either a really good one or a bad one. A bad one gives you an easy escape whereas a good one will probably get that 4K, but guess what; They've earned it. It takes hours upon hours if not weeks to get godlike with her. It's not fair to nerf her because you get destroyed by a good Nurse when many of us have spent a huge amount of time to master her. If that's your reasoning all survivors should be nerfed severely, because as it stands now, the survivors are the real killers.

I'm honestly sick and tired of people complaining about her. BHVR have already nerfed her plenty in the past. She's fine the way she is, git gud.

And yes, this comes from a Nurse main.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Nurse should have 2 blinks. Nothing more, nothing less. Nurse is so difficult to master and 2 blinks is perfect. It shows how skilled you are and it's not 'overpowered'