Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Getting hit while climbing over windows, and while sliding over pallets

Getting a bug where i get and get downed while i am vaulting over windows. Also while doing the animation of sliding over a pallet, and the animation completing, i get it and get downed. Sometimes in the middle of the skidding over the pallets animation. Makes it very unfair to the survivor and over powered for the killer because you get hit no matter what you try. Needs to be fixed or optimized, please. I know I am not the only one who thinks so.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035

Naw, that's by design. You can get hit mid animation, just not once you've reached the other side, usually.

(windows have a level of "protection" based on the tile that means some block the killers hits sooner in the vault animation. I'm not sure which windows have more protection thrown in.

• BatGingerman
    BatGingerman Member Posts: 13

Nope.i have been hit after completeing the animation and getting to the other side. Multiple times, in multiple different games.

• adirgeforthedead
    adirgeforthedead Member Posts: 424

I don't think this is a bug at first glance, a mechanic has been implemented were you can be hit mid-action so it makes vaulting a bit more a gamble.

That latter part you added does seem like a lag issue rather than a bug. Unless it was a blinking Nurse or Pyramid Head's Punishment of the Damned, there is no way you'd have been hit once you had completed the action.