The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Practice in custom game Solo.

I was wondering if anyone else felt the same about being able to do custom game solo and not need someone else to join because Id like to see all the levels and practice with some killers before I jump into games with them. I would like to learn the maps because when I am survivor I don't know every map by heart because this game makes me do the same few maps so often i don't learn other maps and i would like to get a feel for them in practice so im more useful when in a match. I mostly would just like to be able to do this whenever I want and not have to have someone join just to play custom.

Comments

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378

Yep...either give us an empty map to practice or maybe an AI dummy to practice on/with.

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938

Please. This.

• Slayer192845
    Slayer192845 Member Posts: 93

This got suggested a long time ago but I agree with you, this should be a thing that already exists but it's not, hope this idea gets some attention

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

Custom bots and such are a lot of work to do well, but if it's just a case of an empty map to practice on, I don't see any reason why that shouldn't be implemented. It would help with getting a grasp on a lot of things - not just map layout, but also survivors could practice loops, killers could practice lunge distances and such just by using a random barrel, etcetera. There would be some things you couldn't practice without someone else there, of course, but I think a kind of empty arena could still be a good asset just for getting a handle on some of the basics in a way that the tutorial doesn't necessarily teach.

• Forceful_Spork
    Forceful_Spork Member Posts: 87

I've wanted this for so long. This would be perfect.

• Dan_el
    Dan_el Member Posts: 9

I thought I was alone on this, but found a lot of request, and the pattern is to learn to play as killers, more to play as survivor, but both practice mode will be very helpful

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704

Practice lobbies when?I just wanna try out new perks and killer on my own lol.