The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why so many babies have found their way into the forums complaining about everything

First of all DS It's really not OP
I'm playing on PS4 both killer and survivor

As a killer (usually pig)
most times get 4k (rank 3) and even if they all have DS it's fairly easy to get em' because it literally works only once, you're complaining about one stun per game if they hit it and up to 4 if you are really slow going to hook and they all have it, which is pretty rare.

As a survivor
It's really not that great of a perk. you get small asf skill checks which (at least on ps4) 65% of the time warps over the whole skill check otherwise it's nice if you hit it... until you realise he's right back on you.

please stop complaining and learn to play the game.

applies to other perks aswell, don't know any op perk because there isn't any

NOED - find the totem or open doors before killer gets to you

SC - It's pretty slow and really not that op it's just good if the killer isn't on you, which he usually is if you're injured or you get saved from a hook and there is a guy already healing you

Pallet Looping - don't whine, just break the pallet or outsmart him

Comments

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@kandalph said:

im super cereal you guys

gonna stop replying to "it's a trap" posts now

• kandalph
    kandalph Member Posts: 45

@Wolf74 said:

@kandalph said:

im super cereal you guys

gonna stop replying to "it's a trap" posts now

it's a south park refrence

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372

Being a baby about people being babies #logic.
    Forums are created for people to share opinions and related topics. If they wanna cry, what is it to you.

• kandalph

@Wolf74 said:
    Golden oldie time:

"I always get 3 to 4 kills"
    "Looping? Just break the pallet!"
    "DS is fine, since it can only be used once"
    "SC benefits the killer"

SC doesn't benefit the killer, no way. except if you have nurses calling.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    kandalph said:

@Killigma said:
    Forums are created for people to share opinions and related topics. If they wanna cry, what is it to you.

now this is the most disabled comment yet

im not crying about crying, im compaining people who do cry in these forums and "debunking" (could've thought a better word) the topics they cry about, many posts here i don't agree with are not crying, so in your mind with what logic am i crying just because you don't agree with me

“Have to fight fire with Fire” as you said. So yeah... you literally are crying that others are crying. Who cares if other are bitching and moaning. It’s there opinion, you can disagree or agree with them.

Though you have absolutely no right whatsoever to tell them to stop. You’re don’t control the forums, you don’t get to police what’s said and what’s discussed. 
  • Killigma

@kandalph said:

@Killigma said:

im not crying about crying, im compaining people who do cry in these forums and "debunking" (could've thought a better word) the topics they cry about, many posts here i don't agree with are not crying, so in your mind with what logic am i crying just because you don't agree with me

You are debunking nothing lol. You are stating your opinion on DS, nothing you said is fact, get a grip. Also, no that is not a correct logic. It is an assumption you have quickly came to without even asking my opinion, a wrong one at that. I have no issue with DS, there are bigger issues in this game that DS, although I do not agree with the free self save it gives, it is a splash in the ocean of DBD.

• kandalph

@SovererignKing said:
    kandalph said:

@Killigma said:

“Have to fight fire with Fire” as you said. So yeah... you literally are crying that others are crying. Who cares if other are bitching and moaning. It’s there opinion, you can disagree or agree with them.

Though you have absolutely no right whatsoever to tell them to stop. You’re don’t control the forums, you don’t get to police what’s said and what’s discussed. 

now now, the fight fire with fire comment was about complaining not crying, stop putting words to my mouth

• kandalph
    edited October 2018

@Killigma said:

@kandalph said:

@Killigma said:

You are debunking nothing lol. You are stating your opinion on DS, nothing you said is fact, get a grip. Also, no that is not a correct logic. It is an assumption you have quickly came to without even asking my opinion, a wrong one at that. I have no issue with DS, there are bigger issues in this game that DS, although I do not agree with the free self save it gives, it is a splash in the ocean of DBD.

yes i know it's not debunking i said that in the comment, but it was the word that came to mind, and i respect thy opinion even though i disagree with it, and the things i said is my opinion and many others not everyone but many. and your own opinions are your facts until proven wrong

(typo edit)

• Killigma

@kandalph said:

@Killigma said:

@kandalph said:

@Killigma said:

yes i know it's not debunking i said that in the comment, but it was the word that came to mind, and i respect thy opinion even though i disagree with it, and the things i said is my opinion and many others not everyone but many. and your own opinions are your facts until proven wrong

(typo edit)

See, you obviously do not respect peoples opinion because if they voice it, you say they are babies and feel you should spew out your wisedom of what is right and wrong. A personal opinion is not "fact." Facts cannot be proven wrong, opinions can, "with that logic" you opinion is already incorrect if it is not based on fact.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@SenzuDuck said:

@Wolf74 said:
    Golden oldie time:

"SC benefits the killer"

Yep, people can actually disagree with other people and still do the same thing you know. Completely disregarding his claim to playing killer because he doesn't have the same opinion as you is honestly stupid.

I am not "disregarding" his claim that he plays killer, I am just not "believing" it.
    Those memes can't come from someone seriously playing killer at red ranks.
    Even the top killer admit that these memes are stupid.
    Only fake killer come to bring up garbage like that.

• kandalph

@Killigma said:

@kandalph said:

@Killigma said:

@kandalph said:

@Killigma said:

(typo edit)

See, you obviously do not respect peoples opinion because if they voice it, you say they are babies and feel you should spew out your wisedom of what is right and wrong. A personal opinion is not "fact." Facts cannot be proven wrong, opinions can, "with that logic" you opinion is already incorrect if it is not based on fact.

yes you got me there i gont really care about peoples opinions but i just didnt want to provoke, and the thing i said about opininons as facts was more like.... poetical, dunno, maybe you get what i mean?

• kandalph

@Wolf74 said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Wolf74 said:
    Golden oldie time:

"SC benefits the killer"

Yep, people can actually disagree with other people and still do the same thing you know. Completely disregarding his claim to playing killer because he doesn't have the same opinion as you is honestly stupid.

I am not "disregarding" his claim that he plays killer, I am just not "believing" it.
    Those memes can't come from someone seriously playing killer at red ranks.
    Even the top killer admit that these memes are stupid.
    Only fake killer come to bring up garbage like that.

i do play killer survivor just maybe more like 2/5 killer 3/5 survivor, usually. and with usually i mean that some times i just want to do killer 5/5 you know?

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Complaining about people complaining.. uhh.

• kandalph

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:
    Op is totally right, there are many "issues" in this game which would get fixed if the people who don't stop complaining were skilled enough.

4x DS is not a problem?

you know that wiggle is slow asf?

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@kandalph said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:
    Op is totally right, there are many "issues" in this game which would get fixed if the people who don't stop complaining were skilled enough.

4x DS is not a problem?

You know that survivors have 12 lives and that 4x DS add 4 more lives?

• kandalph

@Tsulan said:

@kandalph said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

4x DS is not a problem?

You know that survivors have 12 lives and that 4x DS add 4 more lives?

it's not like ds is bound to hit and it's not like everyone gets insta saved and healed everytime

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited October 2018
    Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

4x DS is not a problem?

@Tsulan
     You know how often are 4 DS? Not to even mention that it's a wasted perk slot many times.
  • kandalph

@Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

4x DS is not a problem?

@Tsulan
     You know how often are 4 DS? Not to even mention that it's a wasted perk slot many times.

4ds: almost never

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    kandalph said:

@SovererignKing said:
    kandalph said:

@Killigma said:

now now, the fight fire with fire comment was about complaining not crying, stop putting words to my mouth

Now you’re just trying to split hairs about words when the meaning is exactly the same. 
  • kandalph

@George_Soros said:
    Yay, my comment is gone. Why does this forum have a problem with editing?
    Anyway: saw Sin City? There's a beautiful moment when Marv says: "I like hitmen. No matter what I do to them, I don't feel bad."
    Same deal with those 4 flashlight, 4 DS Squadettes: anything goes. Camp. Tunnel. Bodyblock in basement. Whatever it takes.
    I can get a 4K against such groups around 1 out of 10 times. And that one 4K... it's worth it. It's better than sex.

i like your comment but i would hate you as a survivor

• HP150
    HP150 Member Posts: 455

"jUsT bReAk ThE pAlLeT" :)

No but seriously, if no one ever complained about anything in this game, we'd still have infinite loops with no window blockers or bloodlust, instant decisive strike on all 4 survivors, machinegun build, a hag that stuns herself after every teleport, a Freddy that could maybe kill brain dead survivors, an Iron Grasp that literally takes you from one side of the map to the basement on the other side, a sabotaged map with no hooks except in the basement, instant moris, instant BNPs, etc, etc.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Should I complain about the people complaining about people complaining about this guy complaining about complaining?

The cycle continues...

• kandalph

@HP150 said:
    "jUsT bReAk ThE pAlLeT" :)

No but seriously, if no one ever complained about anything in this game, we'd still have infinite loops with no window blockers or bloodlust, instant decisive strike on all 4 survivors, machinegun build, a hag that stuns herself after every teleport, a Freddy that could maybe kill brain dead survivors, an Iron Grasp that literally takes you from one side of the map to the basement on the other side, a sabotaged map with no hooks except in the basement, instant moris, instant BNPs, etc, etc.

you are free to complain anything you want but most complains here are really stupid and only justified by the skill of the player complaining, some complains are really on point like those you just listed but nowadays people just complain about DS, SC, NOED etc. which are not broken in anyway or need fixing, the people complaining about those just want dbd to be a casual game where they always win

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

4x DS is not a problem?

@Tsulan

DS turns survivors cocky. They do things they usually wouldn´t do. Noob survivors use it, fail and dc. Experienced survivors use it as extra life. SWF deathsquads use it to drag out the game and bully.

• kandalph

@Mc_Harty said:
    Should I complain about the people complaining about people complaining about this guy complaining about complaining?

The cycle continues...

i'll complain about you complaining that people complain about people complaining about me complaining about complaining... that is if you decide to complain about me complaining about people complaining which creates a lot of people complaining in the community about me complaining about people complaining

This discussion has been closed.