The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The most fair solution to the problem with Decisive Strike

Make Enduring better against DS. Make Enduring 3 massively decrease the stun time just like how Enduring 3 hard counters level 1 DS.

There we go, Behavior. The problem has now been solved. Literally everyone would be happy. Put me on the payroll or give me a free outfit and you can use my earth-shattering idea without devoting months upon months upon months to (supposedly) coding, testing and (for whatever reason) rigging brand new animations.

Get it done.

@not_Queen @Patricia

Comments

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@TheDonald said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:
    I have said this many times, but broken game mechanics (perk this time) can not be fixed by making perks mandatory.

I agree but the devs have already been adding perks that fix fundamental problems with the game's design such as: Ruin, Bamboozle and Spirit Fury.

Most Killers are using Enduring + Spirit Fury anyway and Enduring by it self is a solid little perk. I think this is the most fair solution to the problem:

Survivors want a Get Away For Free perk, devs think Survivors are (for some reason) entitled to a Get Away For Free perk that should feel rewarding (?). Fine. Give Killers a way to hard counter it.

Sorry to say that, but thats stupid.

For the same reason you cant use calm spirit probably.

You simply dont know what strategies the survivors/killer gonna use before the game, so you have to gamble to fix broken game mechanics/perks? (flashlights would be an exception if quickswitching wasnt possible)

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

I want a similar perk like DS for killer.
    We call it "Brutal Strike" and the killer can one shot any survivor once per trial.
    Every survivor starts exposed until he got downed once. After that the status is removed from him.

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Wolf74 said:

We call it "Brutal Strike" and the killer can one shot any survivor once per trial.
    Every survivor starts exposed until he got downed once. After that the status is removed from him.

Too op pls nerf 
  • IHoveLummus
    IHoveLummus Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    For DS, I have 2 ideas that both use the good/great skillcheck system. A slightly larger skill check zone but with a tiny great skillcheck zone. My first idea is that maybe hitting a good skill check would let you escape with the broken status, hitting a great one would let you escape without broken and allow you to use ds a second time with no great skillcheck zone. My other idea is that hitting a good skill check would instead bring the wiggle bar half way up and you could wiggle out faster (15% faster at lvl 1 and 45% faster at lvl 3). great skill check would let you escape as normal or possibly with a longer stun
  • Whispers23
    Whispers23 Member Posts: 111

Not a solution forcing the other team to use a specific perk. Also this doesn't solve the problem with more than one decisive.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    We have to think of an answer to "how does one deserve a get out of jail free card?" Or what would a proper drawback be to a get out of jail free card be?... anyone have any answers?
  • Ysoria
    Ysoria Member Posts: 13

You can be killed after being hooked one time if you use DS.

• projecteulogy
    projecteulogy Member Posts: 671
    edited October 2018

@Wolf74 said:

That sounds too similar to DS or brutal strength.

Virulent Demise. That sounds sexy as ######### imo.

Also.... forget 2nd chance perks as a survivor.. Can i have a perk for survivors unhooking me in the killers face while i'm screaming obscenities for them to ######### not? lol and don't say Deliverance.