Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Calm Spirit Change/Buff

Nos37
Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

Have Calm Spirit be a counter to Sloppy Butcher, reducing how often pools of blood are left on the ground.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Devs said that we can expect some perk reworks in the soonish future, I hope they will surprise is in a positive way

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Nos37 said:
    Have Calm Spirit be a counter to Sloppy Butcher, reducing how often pools of blood are left on the ground.

Animals are often at ease with someone who lowers their heartbeat. So it could in fact make sense to add blood reduction or nullification

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@Master said:
    Devs said that we can expect some perk reworks in the soonish future, I hope they will surprise is in a positive way

Devs said we could expect teachables reworks in September 2017 too.
    Just saying.

Imo, next step is DS/Hatch and trapper rework, with a few possible tweaks but I doubt they're gonna remake teachables anytime soon.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Runiver said:

@Master said:

Devs said we could expect teachables reworks in September 2017 too.
    Just saying.

Imo, next step is DS/Hatch and trapper rework, with a few possible tweaks but I doubt they're gonna remake teachables anytime soon.

I know, all we can do is hope.
    If you lose hope, then you better uninstall, because the game is not worth playing in its current state tbh

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

I'm all for crows having a bigger influence in the game and Calm Spirit getting reworked.

They need to rework lesser used perks so that it changes up the perks people use. I mostly see 8-10 survivor perks being used against me. Shake it up.

Don't they just need to change a variable in the code? How hard can it be? Prove Thyself is horrible. It isn't worth anything compared to Leader. It relies too much on being together.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    Prove Thyself is horrible. It isn't worth anything compared to Leader. It relies too much on being together.

What if Prove Thyself was like Leader, but got stronger each time that survivor did something bold, like how We're Gonna Make It stacks are gained?

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Right, something like that might be cool.

• DrBoneSaw
    DrBoneSaw Member Posts: 39

It doesn't really need buff, it just needs a purpose, the crows aren't that usefull atm so making them more important would make the perk good.

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

Thinking about the horse on the new map, I would like new interactions with the wildlife in DbD. I remember something about a pig that was running. If they add more animals, that hinder survivors (crows give away location, horse says if someone is nearby, pig can hurt survivors while running...), Calm Spirit would have a natural buff by being to able all these animals ^.^

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177

There might be a killer that uses fauna. Calm spirit might be a direct counter.
    Tho ur right they should rework it. It was a counter to spies from the shadows but who runs that.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    I'm all for crows having a bigger influence in the game and Calm Spirit getting reworked.

They need to rework lesser used perks so that it changes up the perks people use. I mostly see 8-10 survivor perks being used against me. Shake it up.

Don't they just need to change a variable in the code? How hard can it be? Prove Thyself is horrible. It isn't worth anything compared to Leader. It relies too much on being together.

The reason they don’t Buff perks that would take 15 minutes of number changes in the code is because they use Spaghetti code.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@Nos37 said:

If you want a buff to Calm Spirit, just buff SFTS.