Current Bloodweb is frustrating!

Lucas96
Lucas96 Member Posts: 40
edited October 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I’m not sure how everybody else feels, but I find that the Bloodweb is far too inconsistent with what perks it gives you.

I’ve got my Felix to P3 level 50 and I haven’t came across Iron Will once during that entire time. Not a single time. Yet I can find it on my first Bloodweb for other survivors. I just don’t get why it’s so random. You’d think the game would realise that it’s a perk I want as it’s on all of my other survivors.

I had this same issue happen when I was getting my Legion to P3. I only found PGTW during P1 and it never appeared again during P2 and P3. I know the more perks you have to unlock the smaller the chance is at finding the perks that you want. But I just wish there was some sort of system that made it more likely you’ll unlock the perks you use the most frequently.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733

Oh mine is consistent alright. It always picks the worst fitting, least meta perks until there are no more to get. I must have hangman's trick 3 on every single killer, while half of them just refuse to have pop or ruin show up.

• Lucas96
    Lucas96 Member Posts: 40

You use Hangman’s Trick? Damn, you’re such a tryhard. ;)

I don’t mind it when I’m first starting to level up as it makes me branch out and try other perks. This is how I realised how much I loved Surveillance. But, when you get to P3 level 50 and you’re just being handed every useless perk in the game, it becomes tiresome. Especially with how long it takes to slug your way through Bloodwebs.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

My issue is it always goes for whatever I'm going towards. I make two branching paths and what gets nabbed? Both things at the end of each path.

• xxDeathwishDW
    xxDeathwishDW Member Posts: 138

Yeah. Just yeah. Like before five months, I bought Bloodwarden from Shrine of Secrets. I probably used 20,000,000 BP for Legion, but no! It still don't comes.