So I want to suffer and be bullied.... (Nurse)

Shymare_11
Shymare_11 Member Posts: 494
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

I usually only play survivor or if I do play killer, I play doctor. But I’ve decided that officially I will be maining Nurse. I don’t know what self-hating though in my head convinced me to do so but here I am. It is my second or third week learning Nurse and so far it is hell. It is inconceivable how frustrating and disheartening it is to just barely hit a survivor to only be stunned or left in the dust; especially if I put a lot of work and effort into the chase. I understand that winning is a pipe dream for new Nurse players but it doesn’t ease the disappointment. I want to get better at Nurse and so practice quite a bit. I even watch tip videos and try to work their ideas into my play style. I’m not sure if I’ll ever be a decent Nurse. Do any of you know tips, tricks, or general advice for me. Btw, I’m a rank 16 Nurse at level 50. Idk if that’s relevant but just in case. Thank for even reading this far. I hope anyone else who is doing the same can use theses suggestions as well. :)

Comments