deny the ability to change surv in the lobby

Options

nfortunately i missed several updates since i don't play, now i don't understand the reason to deny the character change in this case (killer) and surv can do it. with this what kind of message are you sending? that the killers are already at a disadvantage? for example a might say. "I see a team of 4 people and in my opinion they are good let me put the mori" ah yes, the mori there on another killer, so nothing goes without. instead for the surv and different, if they have to take the key etc. as long as they change the character and they don't need to leave the lobby anyway!

why not make the same rules for both sides?

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

You see, that change was made because of mmr system.

They however removed mmr system but didn't remove not being able to swap out killers (I think they plan on bringing mmr back).

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    edited October 2020
    Options

Almo has said MMR is still calculating in the back ground atm which is why killer lock is still in.

For the post survivors really don't need to change characters past 30 seconds as they might need to change for a daily but forgot to swap before they qued so giving them a 30 second grace period to swap(half the lobby time) would make sense.

Post edited by Warcrafter4 on
  • angryliven
    angryliven Member Posts: 39
    Options

I completely agree. both surv and killer would be right on both sides,

now i am wondering if devs read this post or not

• Manky
    Manky Member Posts: 192
    Options

I know mmr is still calculating and all but why killer lock in the first place? It really takes away the fun. I see games where people's names are something like "Myres = DC" or "Bubba me daddy" (thats a genuine name ive seen before) and I want to change to that killer to see their reaction but I cant anymore. Kinda sucks

• Breque
    Breque Member Posts: 427
    Options

No