Solution for gen rush?

Options

I often think about how surv make a nice gen rush, obviously you can't balance this thing, I don't see a solution that works for killer and surv but I propose to change the repair speed.

Give the repair speed penalty on generators that are repaired by more than 1 surv,

now I don't know the exact percentage of how much the repair speed increases when there are more than 1 surv to the generator, but let's do some examples, starting from 100%

if a surv is repairing a generator, and its speed equals 100%

in case if you join another surv to the repair of the same generator, they suffer a speed penalty of 25%, so the speed will be 75%, but to not let the survives despair, we can add a bonus on the points in addition with a certain percentage !?

doing this we solve 1 gen rush problem, you know that there are occasions when you really need to repair the running generator, and if you are with another surv to repair, and in order to close the generator as soon as possible you can use cassettes.

which were previously intended for urgent cases. if we remember well when they nerfed the cassettes, in the PATCH NOTES there was written in black on white that the cassettes were a tool to be used with caution, because they run out quickly.

I set out my idea, I hope it comes into consideration,

I'm curious what do you think about this idea and how could this proposal be improved?

Comments

• FFabeq
    FFabeq Member Posts: 530
    Options

You do know that survivor can just spread on the gens and instead making 1 qucik gen, they will make 3 in 80 seconds lmao

• B_Random
    B_Random Member Posts: 370
    Options

Solution, just pressure gens lol.

*Pressures gen*

you're toxic.

Whenever you play killer, there's always a lose lose situation.

• angryliven
    angryliven Member Posts: 39
    Options

I know, for this I am not proposing other things, because I would not have an idea, instead for a gen rush where more than 1 surv work there I have expressed my opinion.

• angryliven
    angryliven Member Posts: 39
    Options

it is true, there is always a situation of defeat, unfortunately we have to thank the devs, who are trying to make gameplay faster and faster consequently the killer will have to lose in any case, there are always surv who complain about being tunnel , and on this I agree with him, because in any case it is not fair, even if I still play only killer, but this is forced to do other things you will have to lose in every game, so starting from the ruin they made a very tiring gameplay on the killer side, unfortunately even 10 seconds more will change the gameplay. wasting time getting a surv even for 1 minute costs you 3 generators, if you are right they are 2, but not less. so here we are not talking about skills, this game is not competitive, and we have to understand this, but coming to be insulted even if you are rank 1 but you are defeated for a simple gen rush and for not having tunneled it seems to me an exaggeration thing, there they are people who insult you in particular magnitude only because you failed to kill them all, but they do not take into account that people have not been tunneled, we know very well that if a killer does not get away, he has lost the game, but if he does, at least 3 kill. we need to intervene on the fact of the gen rush, at this rate there will be more surv than killer, or worse slowly both sides will be diminished. I don't know now the percentage that goes up or down of players, but I am convinced that the killers are getting tired and something does not have to change. after the rui the game has become a real challenge for killer, where you have to hurry.