We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Buff the points on Chaser and Brutality on Insta-Down Killer

D3spair
D3spair Member Posts: 715
edited October 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

This is my Billy and a match for example.

Throughout the match I get my Chainsaw Downs relatively early in Chases. On the post game screen I get a Silver Chaser emblem while have Three other iridescent emblems and having just at most 5K BP points on Brutality.

The current chaser emblems system expects all Killers to get a 40 secs average chase with two hits to get a result of an Iridescent Chaser Emblem but with Killers like The Shape, The Oni and The Hillbilly, you can end chases relatively early with one hit so most of my games with Killers with insta downs, I get like the Silver/Gold Chaser emblems with at most 5k in the Brutality.

Can you please buff the points we Insta Down Killers get on the Chaser Emblem and Brutality Category. Like just double the points or something so Killers like Billy doesn't expect to hit people twice on chases and ignore his power just to get a perfect 32K Game?

Comments

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,239

Im all innsupport for exposed hits or instant downs to award more chaser emblem for the hit. Afterall they'd still only get the chaser pooled points for one chase. They wouldnt suddenly get doublenpoints for the chase.

Bloodpoints in general can always be adjusted, so why not?

• Yogerman1997
    Yogerman1997 Member Posts: 374

just play M1 when you know they can't win the match, i play demogorgon with devour hope, and after i get two kills i start playing shred only to make the chases longer if devour is still active.

i don't see the sense of give you more chase/hit points if you use your power to have shorter chases xd

want more points? play M1, easy as that.

• TimeOutTimmy
    TimeOutTimmy Member Posts: 135

You want more reward for less work?

You didn't get your chase points up, by your own game mechanics. You chose to insta-down instead of a 2 hit game style.

• D3spair
    D3spair Member Posts: 715

Bruh then by your logic using Billy, Oni and Shape's powers are punishment to them because those killer chose to use their powers instead of hitting people twice so they should be punished by getting less points because they did less work? The less work part is questionable though, like have you played Billy, Myers and Oni and other insta down killer? you need to work for those downs. Oni has to hit people for the blood, Billy has to predict body movements carefully, Michael has to stand there and stare at people for a long time. You need to work hard on red ranks to get those insta down.

• TimeOutTimmy
    TimeOutTimmy Member Posts: 135

Using a power doesn't guarantee you max rewards. There are pros and cons to it. Pro is probably a 4k, con is you miss out on a lot of easy points. You can't have both.

I play Myers, a lot. I rarely pop into Tier 3. One hit is great during egc, when it is a race to the end. One hit is also reserved for the overly toxic people. I don't get paid to play... we should all have a good time, collect some points, and decompress from the crappy matches we have had earlier.

• XmutanoX
    XmutanoX Member Posts: 3

it's funny having to read answers like "easy downs then less points", or even "this is a 2 hit game style", so basically have the game only have trapper with no traps and be done with it, since using the killer POWER makes you have less points, even when you need to do something to make the power work. So why is spirit or nurse not punished by using powers? are their powers weak? what sort of argument is that lol? At least try to make a decent argument to deny the fact that emblem system is not working as intended.