My tips for getting Dwightcrow

gatsby
gatsby Member Posts: 2,533

I spent a lot of today watching different Fog Whisperers trying to get a Dwightcrow code and finally got one! Here are my tips for getting one for yourself:

1. Work your way down the Fog Whisper list to find a smaller streamer that has less competition. I know you might love Otz, but his chat is massive and the odds aren't in your favor. Link: https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/fog-whisperers-program-2020
  2. Actually watch the streamer long enough to learn their methods for giving out codes. They usually only give out a couple per hour. Streamers that give out a portion of the code and give people time to type before giving the last few digits are the most fair if you're not a speed typist or are on console.
  3. Have your game shop open and ready to redeem the second the streamer gives out the code. Time is of the essence. Console players and PC players without duel monitors should probably be watching the stream on their phone or laptop for multitasking purposes.
  4. The odds will get better as the event goes on. If you think you're at a disadvantage, you might wanna check streams at odd times when less people are watching or wait until next week when the hype has died down a bit. Everyone that's dedicated enough should get the charm eventually it just sucks that the beginning of the event is so bottle-necked because everyone is rushing for it.

Comments