Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Current Tome / TOME V - Unleashed - Deadly Deceit Challenge Bug

JokerGoat
JokerGoat Member Posts: 4

So I was playing Killer (on PC) and so I selected one of the current tome challenges and one of these are either bugged for sure or I'm dumb,

The challenge was: gain 20,000 BP in the Deviousness category. However after every game I got like 200 points towards the challenge, it didn't matter if I MAXED OUT the Deviousness in a game I keep getting around 200 points instead of the accurate number, it happens after every single game when the challenge is selected, I have tried unselecting it re-selecting it and playing a game after, doesn't seem to work, playing a game of survivor and completing a survivor challenge then re-selecting the challenge and doing another game

also does not work, so its like I had to play 100 games to complete a challenge that gives 15,000 BP

Unfortunately I haven't been able to record footage since I have nothing to do that with.

Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments