The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The plague change needed

Withered8
Withered8 Member Posts: 1,241
edited October 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

So atm i feel like plague is in a pretty good spot balance wise. She has quite a lethal power if used well and provides choices to both sides to make better plays. However i've noticed that gens go insanely fast against her due to the way cleansing works. Because survivors don't need to spend nearly as long healing etc and don't even need to spend the short time cleansing in quite alot of scenarios, survivors are often left to themselves to do gens and with not alot of other options or time consuming actions, thus the gens fly incredibly fast especially when the plague hardly uses her corrupt power.

Here are the changes which I think could help adress these issues:

1: Increase cleansing speed to 16 seconds (Normal healing time). This would bring her in line with every other killer of the game and also mean that survivors have to take more time if they want to heal. I was thinking about a 32 second cleanse speed like selfcare but that would be incredibly tedeous and probably too strong.

2: Make it so that healing perks on both sides affect cleansing speeds. I feel like a change like this would help get rid of the big reason why alot of people are not a huge fan of her. It would also allow her to use a much larger amount of perks allowing for more unique builds and playstyle ideas, another change which would bring her more in line with most other killers.

Even though these may not be the biggest changes, I feel like these would help greatly to make her more suitable for the current playstyle and greatly improve QoL of both sides, especially the huge issue plague has with being genrushed.

Let me know your thoughts.

Comments