Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Not giving login bonus

I'm on Xbox My gamer tag : BananaDoppio#539

And this is the second time I have not received currency for challenges or the Halloween login bonus. It said I received it but did not notice a change of the 500 iredesant shards that I received.

Please consider reviewing my proposal

Thanks

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,933

Please make sure you are opening your game after 11am EST. You have to restart if you've got the game open and you have to do it before 10.59am EST the following day...so the 24hr period basically.

• The_Goulashking
    The_Goulashking Member Posts: 3

Same here. I logged in every day since 24th and I did get the bonus only once. I didn't get the pop-up message.

Steam version works just fine, but the Windows Store Version doesn't. Nickname TheGeneral5551.

Thanks for taking care.

• RatQueen
    RatQueen Member Posts: 16
    edited October 2020

I've also had this issue, albeit not as bad as others- I logged in after 11AM ET (4PM my time) and didn't get any login bonus on the 24th.

Edited to add: I didn't receive a message letting me know I'd claimed the login bonus on the 24th, but got it every other day I've logged on since.

I am on PC.

• DoppioBanana
    DoppioBanana Member Posts: 3

I did it's not a time related issue at all , as I said it told me I received the login bonus but I did not retrieve any iridescent shards from it