Pyramid Head sound Bug

Sheffield
Sheffield Member Posts: 86

I start 2 Games and you always have the sound as if you were doing your ability rites of judgment.

This Is the same as the old Bubba´s saw sound bug.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• NeoDecker
    NeoDecker Member Posts: 14

yup happens to me as well

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

Yeah, using PotD will cause this weird loud dragging noise. Pressing M2 again gets rid of it but you still sandbag yourself by doing it because you lose distance by cancelling your Power.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

Platform: PS4

Yeah I've had this in both matches that I've played as Pyramid head. So annoying as it really sounds like nails on a chalkboard lol. It's tolerable when only heard using his power but having it become a constant annoyance honestly makes me not want to play Pyramid head.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

New Bubba still has his sound bug (if you get stunned while Chainsaw Dashing, the saw revving will continue until you use your power again).

But yeah, PH's version is equally annoying. That scraping is REALLY loud and was very irritating to be stuck with before I realized that tapping the power button will end the bug (as SupriseSurprise said). Well, end the bug until it happens again.

I'm on Xbox One, but I wouldn't be surprised if these audio bugs were present on all platforms.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,936

Can someone grab me a video of this please?

• Claude_Speeds
    Claude_Speeds Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2020

PH walking animation is also bugged, he usually has two walking animation, but now it bugged where he only uses one walking animation.