Endgame chat on console

Options
XyoulamX
XyoulamX Member Posts: 43
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Idk if the devs have mentioned it, but I would love to have the endgame chat feature on console. I know that it would take longer to text with a controller but people usually stay long enough in the endgame chat so it wouldnt matter that much.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• notlonely
    notlonely Member Posts: 391
    Options

I still can't figure out why they don't implement it. At least in Xbox and PS is understandable because of slow typing but on Switch? It's super easy to type in handheld mode. Makes 0 sense.

• Stinde
    Stinde Member Posts: 459
    Options

I would not. Most players are childish enough with the messages and friend request messages, we don't need any more ways for salty/toxic players to say stupid stuff.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    Options

I will always be an advocate for some kind of messaging system for console to take part in. I wanna be able to talk with other people from other platforms.

• XyoulamX
    XyoulamX Member Posts: 43
    Options

I think the endgame chat would help people on console because its more annoying to get hundreds of friend requests and psn messages than just a simple rant in the endgame chat.

• notlonely
    notlonely Member Posts: 391
    Options

I've made friends thanks to the Endgame chat, not everything is toxic. Console players should be able to experience it too.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    Options

end game chat is the worst thing ever happened to this game. Opposite sides shouldn't ever be able to communicate to prevent toxicity. Look at WOW they're implemented race languages so opposite sides can't understand each other

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

Of the 4 years I've been playing dbd on PC I've only met 1 person I friended via end game chat. Everyone else was either silent, just moved on to the next match or was someone I didn't want to be friends with.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

No way! They should remove it on PC instead. No reason at all to talk after a game since the game is over. Just move on to the next game.

• macrobiology
    macrobiology Member Posts: 13
    Options

They should add it to console so I can have a good laugh