Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Error 111, lost bloodpoints

Platform: PC, steam

Description: I was leveling up Yui's bloodweb, just got level 36 open on the bloodweb, with 44k and change of bloodpoints left to spend and chose the first choice on it, immediately got error code 111, which kicked me to the main screen, logged back into the authentication servers and the choice i chose on the bloodweb is now unchosen on level 36, and my bloodpoints are now at 5945.

No idea how to reproduce it, nor do I want to if I'm going to keep losing bloodpoints.

Has only happened to me once, so far.

Tried uploading my log file, but it says 50mb is the largest allowed and my log file is 73mb in size.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• I still pretty much always get this error after a match ends, after using the bloodweb, etc. Sometimes I keep the bloodpoints, but often I don't.