Nerf ghost face

Ghost face is to good and shouldsee a nerf. Any new player can just buy him and destroy more exprience players on any map, no matter how good perks and skills you have to outsmart killers it will not work becouse his to op.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Either because of no awarness of the survivors that allow him to instadown

OR

no tr at moment notice.

That's whyy i think OP thinks he's op

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963

✓ Ok Ghostface

Who's next on the list? (After spirit of course)

• vossler25
    vossler25 Member Posts: 416

Lololololol weak killer too strong? K den sounds like rank 20 tears to me

• vossler25
    vossler25 Member Posts: 416

Now an actual reply, that earlier comment was my reaction, ghost face is extremely easy to beat, look around and you'll see (and hear the sound for when detecting him) him and he no longer getting that exposed effect on you and has TR, he is a stealth killer, slow as hell when stealth mode is on, exposed isn't that long and during a chase it's like any killer, come on, he isn't op at all, any rank 13 survivor can laugh at him

• EnviouSLAY
    EnviouSLAY Member Posts: 300

hes not really OP he just is very buggy; his power needs to be fixed.

• Kenshin
    Kenshin Member Posts: 912

spirit and billy are first

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,096
  • Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963

Don't forget legion. Him and bubba can end a game in under 5 minutes

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

No. I think he's in a pretty good place right now, and it took time to get him here. Definitely don't want to go back to the way he was in the PTB or upon release (cringes).

• myers_obsession
    myers_obsession Member Posts: 552

I'm so tired of bad survivors wanting to nerf killers, bc they dont want to learn to get better against them. *facepalm*

• cipherbay_
    cipherbay_ Member Posts: 379

So should this nerf be before Spirit or after Trapper? ?

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

GhostFace is fine

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

The only thing they need to do is fix his detection from from the survivor's side. It's just too inconsistent. I've stared at him, he as MARKED ME COMPLETELY and I've had zero detection noise against him. Within a short distance too, and no detection preventing add-ons, before some "high IQ" genius tells me otherwise.

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,123

He doesn't need nerfing, he just needs to actually work properly. There have been sooo many times where hes not revealed when he should be and I get revealed when I'm completely behind something (and no, it was the survivor behind the object who revealed me). Not to mention the instances where someone can reveal me even though I can't stalk them.

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

Ghostface is actually one of the more balanced if not the most balanced killer in the game in my opinion. If you play against him right or you play him right you can easily win

• xGREENCATx
    xGREENCATx Member Posts: 431

Don’t nerf him but PLEASE fix his “reveal hit box.”

ill literally be staring him down and there won’t even be the noise that tells you you’re revealing him. That’s the only busted part of ghostface.

• toxic_clown
    toxic_clown Member Posts: 318

*doesnt know how to play against him*

"NeRf HiM"

everytimeeeee

• toxic_clown
    toxic_clown Member Posts: 318

the more "NERF PLS" posts i read the harder i cringe

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

You should've said it is not fun to play against gf, not about the killer being op or not.

• Damon22441
    Damon22441 Member Posts: 30
    edited November 2019

He should get a nerf-buff. Currently, he's a better Pig/Meyers with his ability to sprint across the map silently and one-hit with an ability that highlights players across map and Spine Chill EX.

My track record last season was 3-26 (surviving three, not counting hatch escapes). That's nuts since I escape from other killers far, far more often (including Nurse) [PC player].

Methinks the Exposed timer should decrease, the gauge that fills to expose someone should actually decrease over time (currently it loses something like 1 point every ten seconds: nearly non-existent) his movement speed while silent should decrease (Like how Pig loses speed and how T1 Meyers is slow asf by default. There's a reason for this.), he shouldn't have an enhanced Spine Chill, and his add-ons should make up for these changes. No reason Wraith has to spend time Uncloaking or Pig standing/charging while this guy can just swing with the only drawback being he stops being silent, while having Spidey-senses.

As for how to make him fun to play against, I don't think it's possible. You just run circles until you run out of pallets or he gets you, and his lack of an ability other than left-clicking tempts him to camp/tunnel to get an edge over survivors. If bE could think of a way to make him a better jumpscare/creeper, maybe then he'd be cool (but that requires a rework/retool of his "kit" that doesn't make Meyers obsolete, and I doubt they'll put resources into changing his 5s power charge time).

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

Nothing is op in about him when you just simply reveal him. Takes all his power away until it’s charged again. He’s fine.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited November 2019

Ghostface is one of the lesser effective killers, and virtually useless upper mid to high ranks. If he gets changes it won't be a nerf, it will be a buff.

• Artemis_LH
    Artemis_LH Member Posts: 113

His reveal needs to be fixed.

The real problem with this ######### killer is that he's buggy as #########.

Fix the bugs and issues with his reveal, and he'll be more balanced.

• Huntar
    Huntar Member Posts: 848

His reveal is fine. Literally every time survivors try to show that it's broken, they're messing up something fundamental about how you reveal him. It would be nice if people would learn how something works before complaining that it doesn't work.

My personal favorite is when the survivor's head is completely covering GF, while they're just screaming and shaking the camera, lamenting over how "busted" his reveal mechanics are.

• Jimbobads
    Jimbobads Member Posts: 29
    edited January 2020

If you have a serious problem with his stealth then wraith needs a rework to! Heck lets just get rid of stealthy killers because the games way too difficult!

Lets not talk about the fact ghost face moves at normal killer speed, can easily be revealed, loses his stealth on swing, cannot stalk through CORN.

Run spine chill if you can't move your mouse 360 degrees to keep watch of your surroundings.

• Artemis_LH

Reveal is fine SOME of the time. I can usually reveal him pretty easily, but there are some matches where he just won't come out of NS.

Revealing is easy, and I'm already aware how it works, but it does not always work as it should.

I should also clarify, I'm on PS4. Might be part of the issue.

• Artemis_LH

No problem with his stealth, in fact, I actually survive MOST rounds against him.

I've just noticed an inconsistency is his reveal.

Also, the game is not too difficult. Don't be an #########.

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316

Oh my god. Are you lot for real how about we just make all killers m1 no powers snail movement speed and maybe a toolbox or so in their bloodweb.

• Huntar
    Huntar Member Posts: 848

I know this is frustrating, but is there any chance you could clip the next time you notice this happening? I know it's sometimes hard to notice issues in the moment, but it'd be super useful to have a video if there is a real issue with it. It'd be best to get a clip of when you're having trouble revealing, and a screenshot showing the post-game showing everyone's perks and add-ons.

The PS4 has the ability to pre-save video if you haven't disabled this option, so you can just start clipping once the match is over, presuming it hasn't gone over, I believe, 15 minutes.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

So theres this killer right... he's got no speed to apply pressure. Slower then most on stealth.

No powers of detection to find anyone

No status effects to build up like doc or plague

And nothing to help in the chase.

And no traps to lay or ways to teleport

And... when you look at him his power deactivates.

Yeah let's nerf him! Why not

• Artemis_LH

I'll try to remember to. I usually forget about the record options on these things until I accidentally press the damned 'share' button at the WORST possible times. (PS4 controllers kinda suck).

• Didds1980
    Didds1980 Member Posts: 14

Still needs a big nerf

• sudintlink
    sudintlink Member Posts: 188

He is a noob gutter for sure but if you can spot him first hes just an m1 killer

• IronWill
    IronWill Member Posts: 244

LOL complaining about GF. Just equip Spine Chill and yay, he is 100% neutered...

If anything he needs a buff cause if he gets seen, he is just a normal M1 killer, that also has ZERO map pressure.

This discussion has been closed.