Can we please have an option to not get matched against SWF?

danielmaster87
danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,122
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

It's funny how in the recent survey there's a question about players wanting to have selective cross platform, and there's already an option to turn off cross platform, due to players feeling disadvantaged before they even get into a match. That's good and all, but how come that logic doesn't carry over to SWF? We've been asking for a SWF disable button way before cross platform was even a concept for this game. You're disadvantaged from the get-go, and it's less fun and more stressful (for one side of course).

I'm tired of matches where my decisions and skill are meaningless up until I have to face camp someone to hopefully get a 1k. That's where the gameplay starts for killer, when it comes to SWF. Until you close the gap between solo and SWF which everyone has been asking for, killers are gonna want SWF nerfed or have a disable button for them.

At least let us disable matchmaking with 4-man teams. I can't put into words how rage inducing it is to not only deal with all the game's problems (bugs, gen speed, meta perks, bad maps), but also to deal with survivors who, in theory, will not allow you to kill even one of them if they can help it. If you need a mori or an A tier killer to make it feel like a level playing field, something is seriously wrong with the game.

As many times as I've said it, no I won't quit the game today. But I might some day, because at some point people like me are gonna overcome our love for the game, and stop playing for the sake of our own mental health. Is that worth protecting the *institution* of SWF?

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments