Struggling with Billy

Nukehazard95
Nukehazard95 Member Posts: 4
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm a Billy main,

*waves to everyone around the campfire*

It's becoming more and more frustrating to play Billy, especially on MacMillan Estate maps. One of the issue's I'm having are bumping into things that stick out or don't exist, or shouldn't exist. Here are some examples that I run into constantly.

• The dreaded branches of doom - They stick out, but even if you're not even hugging or curving around a tree you're more than likely to randomly hit one. This happens especially on MacMillan maps with the new updated models and graphics.
  • Invisible objects around tiles of junk or debris - Just one of those things were you're trying to curve, or just trying to loop, back-rev, and finally get your chance to chainsaw a survivor and all of a sudden you stop immediately. Not close to a wall, not in the direction of any object. You just plainly hit "something".
  • A new one that I've run into was when a survivor prematurely threw a pallet down, but she ended up on my side. I had already back-revved my chainsaw to dismantle the pallet, but to my surprise I was in luck of a free hook. As she began to try and vault over the pallet my chainsaw just bumps. Completely chainsawing the middle where she was standing, in-front of the pallet, there's nothing that could of caused it. It was almost like she wore a suit of armor.

It's already frustrating enough that curving just isn't really a thing anymore unless you try as hard as I do to keep it alive, but at least give Billy the ability to just...be Billy? I know MMR isn't a thing, or at least as far as I know, but I do know when I play my main that I almost always get a MacMillan map with a red-rank SWF. Mostly Suffocation Pit, and I do it with a smile. And then I get tea-bagged for hitting that branch.

Comments