How good are you in a scale of 1 to 10 as both roles?

Options

Comments

• TheOptimiser
    TheOptimiser Member Posts: 138
    Options

Survivor around 7,5/10, and killer 6/10...

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

6.5 Survivor.

9-9.5 Killer.

This is at my peak, I haven't played in a while. I used to ravage the Xbox red ranks tho.

Not a bluff 100% true

• B_Random
    B_Random Member Posts: 370
    Options

4 - 8 / 10 for both sides.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

As killer: - / 10

Reasoning: Although I win most of my matches while eating some ramen noodles there's no way to tell how much the survivors could have done if they had made smarter decisions. As a matter of fact most survivors are extremely bad at the game in terms of decision-making and looping allowing the worst killers to consistently 4k even at red ranks.

Therefore it would be naive to think I'm a 10/10 as killer just because I win all the time despite the thousands of hours I spent polishing my skill playing exclusively my main.

I'm sure survivors could destroy me fairly often if they made smarter decisions and looped decently.

Therefore I'm not gonna rate my skill. I know everything about my main and the game in general but I have no idea how much survivors could do if they played like korean 10000000 hour elite streamers EVERY GAME.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited November 2020
    Options

7/10 on both if I'm playing without giving too much of a ######### (i.e.: most of the time). 8/10 survivor and 9/10 killer if I'm actually focused on what I'm doing.

• jerakal
    jerakal Member Posts: 246
    Options

4 on both.

• GrimmReaper
    GrimmReaper Member Posts: 159
    Options

11/10

• Guest1567432
    Guest1567432 Member Posts: 728
    Options

Survivor 2/10

Killer 4/10

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443
    Options

Survivor probably 8/10

Killer probably 6/10

I still don't know how to run things optimally on both roles and sometimes struggle a bit to get kills, but I kinda know what I'm doing...at least sometimes :D

• Witas
    Witas Member Posts: 477
    Options

Survivor 8/10

Killer 9/10

I'd say Im a really good killer by base, but I sometimes make dumbass mistakes.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

Killer: about an 8 or 9.

Survivor: about a 5 or 6. IDK. Maybe that’s me being harsh on myself. I just perceive myself as TERRIBLE at chases, so where possible like to play stealthy but still assist the team wherever possible.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,659
    edited November 2020
    Options

8/10 survivor. 99% of the time I WANT to be chased because I know I will buy a lot of time for my team, much more than what they would. Although, I don't like seeming ballsy so don't just run at the killer for his attention... usually.

I used to main killer, hence have got a lot of experience playing both roles and watch a lot of dbd twitchers. I know all the mind games and how to... loop.

5/10 killer. Like I said I USED to main killer. I just don't enjoy it very much anymore and purposefully don't try very hard. I basically play on autopilot mode. Despite of this, it's rare that I don't get 3/4ks... I think the caliber of skilled survivors has really taken a slump for some reason.

If I 'try hard' as killer, it'll only frustrate me because against good survivors it's an uphill battle. So I don't bother anymore. It only takes a few clicks and someone 'abusing' a strong window and I get PTSD.

• SadTEMPLAR
    SadTEMPLAR Member Posts: 26
    Options

Surv -99999999999999

Killer 7/10

• YehBoiGoku
    YehBoiGoku Member Posts: 248
    Options

Survivor at my best is a 10

Killer at best is a 6 or 8

• YehBoiGoku
    YehBoiGoku Member Posts: 248
    Options

Ok maybe not a ten out of ten survivor. Most of the times its an 8 or 9

• Walmart
    Walmart Member Posts: 19
    Options

0 both ways because I'm a dumbass.

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906
    Options

surv maybe 6.5

killer somthing between 3.2 and 4.8

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

I dunno. I really don't. I can 4k almost every game as Spirit with no meta perks, but does that make me a 9? I can quickly catch good survivors at every tile just using m1, but I still lose to hold-W and slammed gens, so clearly I'm not that great.

As survivor? What's the metric? If you put me in a full team with decent players and Comms I'll probably win almsot every trial, but that's due to not having a potato rather than being good. I can lead a killer on a decent chase, but I still make plenty of mistakes that I don't second chance away or learn to not repeat.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,794
    Options

survivor meh as killer im pretty bad and I can barely mind game loops

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,826
    Options

If anyone ever watched me play either side...

• gatsby
    gatsby Member Posts: 2,532
    Options

As Killer, probably a 9. I usually hit Rank 1 within a day of rank reset and rarely lose it. Even against the sweatiest SWFs I can usually at least get Brutal Killer. The only reason I'm not a 10 is because I can't play everyone I do have some weak Killers that I suck with.

As Survivor, probably a high 7. It takes me a while to hit Rank 1 after rank reset and I feel like I play inconsistent at the role. I can have my god-tier moments, but also temporarily become a potato.

• ChainsawsChickenNBBQ
    Options

Depends who I'm maining as- I'll have a ton of fun as the pig but I'll have plenty of rounds where I tank, but as doctor I'm consistently getting 3&4k

As a survivor though I'm a 6/10

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

Mmm. . . survivor? Maybe a 5 out of 10? I know loops, and how to chain certain tiles together, but I'm often too greedy when I have no need to be, I still make incorrect reads more than I know I should, and I'm terrible against Trapper on most outdoor maps.

As killer, I'll put myself as a seven. Some days, it comes together and I'll give myself an eight. Though, there are teams out there that get a few over me in a row, and I know I get tilted far too easily. On those matches, I'll put myself at a 6.

• Impala
    Impala Member Posts: 145
    edited November 2020
    Options

Survivor 8/10 (I strongly believe I was higher, but lately my motivation playing this game dipped and so did my performance in survivor matches, but I still think I have a solid survivor playstyle)

Killer 7/10 (I could be higher if I'd play less friendly, I usually try to go with 3 hooks for everyone, without tunneling nor camping and that's a big no no in red ranks, I still average 2k a match with those that escaped on death hooks even though I play like this so that's why I give it a 7/10, in addition to that, I'm proud to say I don't play killers like Freddy or Spirit, which I believe they are extremely easy to play as, so I think 7 is pretty accurate in my case, I play Trapper, Doctor and Clown, used to play a lot of old Bubba, I was pretty decent with him at red ranks, and Hag, again, she is way too easy even in red ranks so I'm not counting my performance as her in my final ranking, btw I wasn't placing traps at hooks and I was still 4king every match)

Post edited by Impala on
  • noed_user
    noed_user Member Posts: 2
    Options

1/10 on survivor

8/10 on killer

I just get hooked three times in the first five minutes 😂

• LARI
    LARI Member Posts: 66
    Options

6/10 surv 0 looping skills

8/10 killer. I can get rank 1 and stay on it untill reset kicks in and be constant but sometimes I just can't win. Hence 8 not 9 I'll probably loose interest in the game before I'll call myself 10/10 killer

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593
    Options

Survivor 7/10

Killer 5/10

Struggle to blind killers and no great at looping but I'm semi competent and can run around a killer for 2 gens at least

With killer I can kill all survivors in a match as long as I have my noed and he's ruin without that I drop to a 3 lol

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825
    Options

maybe an 8/10 with wraith with prefered addons(bone clapper and ghost) 7/10 with trapper (still widely inconsistent but i guess hes just like that) 9/10 with shape( i feel he doesnt have a high skill cap and that i am pretty close to it)

7/10 as solo survivor with kindered

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,730
    Options

idk 5/5

I dont always win, but when I do, Survivors be mad.

• Wooliest_Mammoth
    Wooliest_Mammoth Member Posts: 20
    Options

Survivor 6/10

Killer 8/10

As a Survivor I play with my friends which helps to prop up my play. Not terrible at looping or doing gens but I always find the killer and lead him to my friends. My friend's call me the second killer.

I really enjoy Killer because I can play it solo and judge my own gameplay better. I try to make unique builds and play fair, but I know there's still a lot to learn and every killer is different. Always say gg even when they can't see it...

• ZerLukas
    ZerLukas Member Posts: 294
    Options

6/10 in both cases

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

Survivor 7-8/10

Killer 8-9/10 but only if I'm using killers I know. If not 4/10

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options

1/10 as both. Regardless of role played, I will always find a way to mess something up.

• Eorpwald
    Eorpwald Member Posts: 46
    Options

Probably 8/10 for both.

The main reason I die as survivor is because I'm too altruistic and die saving some during the end game and I don't really care if I escape or not.

And killer I usually get 3/4 kills cause I give the last survivor hatch.

• DaFireSquirtle
    DaFireSquirtle Member Posts: 188
    Options

Honestly unsure. I have my good moments and my ######### was I thinking moments but I'd say 7/10 for killers. I think there's always room to improve and sometimes I can get side tracked.

7.3/10 I find survivor a bit more fun. I love the idea of working together with people being able to rely on your teammates and getting those epic play moments. But I play solo que so it's dependant on the skill of my fellow teammates as well , the fun I mean anyway.

• wraithbaby3
    wraithbaby3 Member Posts: 30
    edited November 2020
    Options

as baba 10/10

as a survivor with a key 10/10, but I just wait until everybody die, I'm done with camping.

• IMhereRUN
    IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606
    Options

This poll really only focuses on survivors, since they’re all just skins. Killer players will have different skill levels with each killer, so perhaps asking a scale for each one will be more appropriate. You can be a 2/10 Trapper and be a 10/10 Myers for example. Just sayin’.

• Asssblasster625
    Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 629
    Options

8/10 on killer

6/10 on survivor

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816
    Options

6/10 survivor

0/10 killer❤ (I main freddy and spirit)

• Alex_Splicer
    Alex_Splicer Member Posts: 122
    Options

Survivor - 2

Killer - 9

Simply because I don't really play survivor anymore and when I do....

I'm one of those people that just can't help but get scared really easily - so I'm just a burden as survivor. :<

Killer I can do very well, most of the time I'm actually just a good sport and happy with getting Brutal most of my games.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,001
    Options

Survivor 6/10

Killer 7/10

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options
  • whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

A potato who can never time the flashlights correctly so I'm about a 6.

A softy who refuses to camp and tunnel so I'm a 4.

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

As a survivor 3 out of 10

As a killer maybe 8 out of 10

I really need to put more effort and energy into survivor, I just can't bring myself too because of how mindless and boring survivor is!

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Survivor: 9/10

Killer: 8/10

• mydogmax19
    mydogmax19 Member Posts: 266
    Options

80% for both sides. I'm so hardcore as killer that I surprise myself. Wow, now I feel vain lol. Survivor is just easygoing and my perk build really helps as a solo que. Overall, I'm just happy I'm growing in skill since I first played which is always a nice feeling. Man, I love this game.

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839
    Options

Killer: 1/10

Killer 2 (Nea): 10/10

• heavendog
    heavendog Member Posts: 35
    Options

Like maybe 5/10 on surv. I've only gotten to purple ranks once but I'd say I'm not the worst

And 4/10 killer. I'm.... ok at killer