How good are you in a scale of 1 to 10 as both roles?

13»

Comments

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

don't really know. I'm probably a bad survivor, but it often depends on how badly I lag when I get hit.

I'm a better killer when I have a bigger mouse space.

• Flickerleaf
    Flickerleaf Member Posts: 10

I 4k most of my games. 9.3/10

I find survivor boring but manageable. 6.7/10

• RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374

Survivor 8.5/10 I can hit most great skillchecks and things like doctor don't really screw me up. Not any better since i still have killers that always screw me up like hag.

Killer 6/10 uh im ok with legion, blight, and piggy. Id say most games are 3k-4ks but thats because most survivors are very bad

Memes are a 10/10 ballerina pig OP

• Deckergirl
    Deckergirl Member Posts: 39

Attitude 10/10

In terms of goodness surv 7/10

Killer 7/10

I have 2 survivor set up absolutely different.

One guy is altruistic & my girl is selfish.

I'm definitely 7 of 10 with the 3 killers I play.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Killer I feel like a 8/10 or 9/10 depending if it's a killer I really enjoy.

Survivor like a 5-6/10 tops.

Nurse 3-4/10, she is special so she gets a separate skill level.

• hillbillyclaudmain69
    hillbillyclaudmain69 Member Posts: 1,528

Killer 10/10 since I main nurse

Survivor 9/10, since I don't really play it except to get back to rank 1 after rank reset.

• FattiePoobum
    FattiePoobum Member Posts: 293

probably 5 on both

l could get better but l don’t want to have to put on a pair of joggers and a headband to sweat through games.

• n_coming
    n_coming Member Posts: 31

Survivor: like a 7. In general I can do decent but more often than I care to admit I will make an extremely stupid mistake that gets me downed. As far as non chase related things like time management and task prioritization, I've got that down.

Killer: probably overall like an 8. Depends on the killer. With oni, like a 9. The only thing I will lose to is a solid 4 man and/or an extremely bad map rng. With the likes of wraith, clown, and deathslinger, like an 8. I win most of the time but a swf or a really good set of random solos will get me. Everyone else like a 7.

• LuckySteveMain
    LuckySteveMain Member Posts: 11

Painfully honest im a 4 both sides

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352

As a Survivor I'm a 3/10

As a Killer I'm a 1/10

Reason why I'm so low is because despite my Play time, I NEVER learn from the mistakes I make

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688

As a survivor 7, I think. As killer, probably 3.

• Flaming_Sponge
    Flaming_Sponge Member Posts: 13

Survivor 7/10

Killer 3/10

• Markness
    Markness Member Posts: 242

I get to red ranks on both sides. Though there is such a massive difference in ability in survivors at red ranks it really makes me quite shocked.. could swear that sometimes I am playing just the most idiotic/dim players and I give them a bit of mercy because they're so bad, and they're rank 1... Killers on the other hand, at rank 1 tend to be a lot better and actually belong there.

I think that if I was playing the survivor version of myself as a killer that I'd not be too happy. I make mistakes but there are way too many broken locations to waste a killer's time (killer shack, jungle gyms, and the worst offender is buildings).