Have you ever gotten to play agaisnt any Dbd streamers or content creators?

Options

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Oh plenty, i can recall 20 trials right now where i faced DbD streamers.

But with "DbD streamers" i assume that you actually mean "DbD streamers that have more than 100 viewers".

In which case, i don't think i ever had.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Played against Tru3 once on Rotten Fields. Needless to say, his GF ended the match for us rather quickly.

I’ve played with and against CrazyRedBoy several times... always a really intense, fun match w him.

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882
    edited November 2020
    Options

Interesting story on PS4:

Last year, I ran into a Nurse who had the 3 blink add ons. It was a very rough game for Nurse where the Nurse wasn't getting any downs/hooks. On PS4, the Nurse is a very difficult killer to control and one of the hardest trophies in the game is the one that requires you to chain 3 blinks and grab someone. This Nurse killer was obviously new to playing Nurse and I thought to myself, what if they're trying to get the trophy? I went up to the nurse and signaled that I knew they were going for the 3 blink trophy. Nurse blinked 3 times, gen grabbed be and let me escape. I got a message from this player thanking me for giving him the hardest trophy in the game. Later on that night, I ran into him again only this time he was going for adept. Unfortunately, another rough game. But we messaged each other again after the match was over and parted ways again.

Now... Maybe like two week ago, I had one of the most intense end game matches against a Myers who was slugging the remaining survivors, preventing us from opening the gate. Myers had killed off one of the survivors and there were 3 of us left. All throughout the match I was super altruistic in saving/healing. Anyway, only myself and this Felix managed to escape, and we could not save the Meg. I get a message after that match and it turns out it was from that Nurse player from a YEAR ago thanking me once again for having one of the most intense survivor match he's ever had! Hahaha. We exchanged a couple of messages and he friend requests me. I couldn't believe it. I looked up his name and it turns out he's an active streamer on Twitch and was streaming the match we just finished. I went back to watch it and it was so wholesome watching his live reaction of him messaging me after the match, realizing it was me from a YEAR AGO and reading our year old messages. Not only that, but explaining it to his viewers too. Hahaha.

Talk about a crazy reunion!

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    Options

Not against, but I once managed to get into the same server as TheJRM and I just watched him loop a Clown for ages while I worked on gens.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

The only streamers I play against are irrelevant ones that talk shlt about me. The funny thing is, when they talk shlt they don't even win. They're just mad that they died lmao.

• LittleCoconut
    LittleCoconut Member Posts: 11
    Options

Played against that British dude once. Morf_ is his Twitch name.

• goatslinger
    goatslinger Member Posts: 522
    Options

I've played against EdgarAllenBro twice and faced space coconuts hag once.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

Oh I have, but arguably the most famous I've faced was Morf Uk as a killer , I destroyed him, and you can guess he did afterwards. I face Otz and he destroyed my team thankfully he allowed me hatch

• TormundsBeard
    TormundsBeard Member Posts: 12
    Options

Yep, I've played against/with Oh Tofu (twice), Monto, Scott Jund (twice), Umbra (three times), Yerv (three times), and Puppers. I usually die :)

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    Options

I think I faced Noob3 once. I was Deathslinger on Campbell's Chapel. Although he wasn't streaming so it could've been just someone using his name idk. Either way I ended up winning the game somehow.

• WestX
    WestX Member Posts: 120
    Options

As a killer I think I've seen a TTV once or twice, the first time I killed them, the second one I saw was smurfing and they managed to beat me(I have no meta perks)

Survivor side I don't think I've seen a TTV killer yet, but I did see a TTV survivor once.

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120
    Options

My first match out on PTB for the Legion Update way way back I got in a match with Morf. Got a 4k. Was awesome. :)

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

Matched with Monto twice, OhTofu once

Monto signed my profile poggers

• Iron
    Iron Member Posts: 241
    Options

I've matched against hexy, ohtofu, tru3talent, umbra, and ralph.

• apathyinc
    apathyinc Member Posts: 449
    Options

I've had a lot of great games with streamers! Cope, EdgarAlanBro, Monto, Puppers, and King, are the ones that stand out. Cope was one of my favorites, I didn't know he was a streamer, but he came back for me while I was hooked after the exit gates were open after 2 other survivors bailed. I died anyway, but I watched his stream afterward and joined up in his great community.

I've also been lucky enough to land in a few Dev's games too. I've played with Almo, Peanits, not_Queen, and the man himself mc_ote! Being able to put a face to the opponent or teammate makes the game so much more fun.

• Robotman200
    Robotman200 Member Posts: 49
    Options

The King on blights ptb

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,521
    Options

I haven't cause I play on Xbox

But I tried to start Streaming and making my own content (and can't even do that well)

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365
    Options

I've went up against OhTofu quite a few times. I even have a clip of him calling me a very good survivor too! I've also played with Zubat twice as well as against Hexy multiple times. Also went up against PainRelievers once but he facecamped me after I ran him for 3 gens.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Only one I've ever played against is Morf when I was Blight on Hawkins. I won and was pretty chuffed until I realised he was solo and 2 of his teammates were clearly out of their depth and panic dropping pallets.

• prodigy1337
    prodigy1337 Member Posts: 32
    Options

Killed jendenise and her friends with legion using meta perks. Was called a sweaty try hard, complimented her and her team with "GG WP" in channel and then got banned from her chat. Lol. At least Scott's a cool dude.

• MythMage
    MythMage Member Posts: 521
    Options

I've managed to play against OhTofu before. I was duoing with my buddy. We got Haddonfield, and I was using Nea, who I had no perks for. He played Myers. Needless to say, we got stomped. Afterwards, I learned it was OhTofu, and I freaked the ######### out.

• shiffpup2
    shiffpup2 Member Posts: 131
    Options

Yep. A couple small content creators, and all of them red ranks who somehow matched up to my rank 15 killer self. Oh, and they all played like c****.

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

I recently played against one of devs. If I remember correctly, he was one of those responsible for lighting on reworked maps.

I was ghostface on lery with antiheal build and he was dwight with toolbox.

• Bjario
    Bjario Member Posts: 313
    Options

Recently played against tru3ta1ent, he was playing doctor on midwich! He got a 4k. Solid player

• Bigboi
    Bigboi Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2020
    Options

Played against The Entity's Left Hand's trapper which was terrifying but fun from start to finish.

Played against quite a well known fog whisperer who spent the whole match and minutes after saying I didn't deserve my rank and had his chat all guess what I rank I was etc.

Also played against Penzi who was the best I've played against so far.

• Artemis_LH
    Artemis_LH Member Posts: 113
    edited November 2020
    Options

Faced tru. He (and his sad attempts at tunneling) were a complete joke ( like, THAT'S what people want to watch!? Skilless tunneling?)

Really wanting to be killed by Monto sometime though.

• assist
    assist Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2020
    Options

several back in the days.

Played against Tru3 a few times but don't remember much. Versed AngryPug once and had him DC before he would've died.

Sandbagged Ochido and his girl sidekick (no idea what her name was) once, and played quite a few matches with or against some of the bigger German streamers, but i haven't had any streamers in my lobbies for a long time. Feels like back when matchmaking was worse it was easier to meet the same people over and over again.

edit: almost forgot about Tofu and Morf. Morf had an insane run against me when i already considered myself a great nurse - he played me like it was my first match ever.

wnd edit: 72, too. Damn, time flies.

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

Me and TheEntityLeftHand "bullied" a rank 15 Ghostface together back when MMR was activated off-stream.

Played against Tru3 pig and died cause he ran the pop head addons

Played SWF with NA friends and ran Zubatlel for a good time but he comebacked sadly

Played against the russian fogwhisperer Camper 3 times now and I escaped 2/3 games

Made Ayrun and JRM rage quit cause I was playing sluggin billy and they tried to record a video

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

Also Zubat and Scott a number of times, they are always goofy to be matched with

• Psychobeastz
    Psychobeastz Member Posts: 164
    Options

Went up against Mclean before, this happened the second month pyramid head was out (Played Pyramid Head btw). That game was not in my favor, I still managed to kill two people and one of them was his pal he was playing with. Checked his stream afterwards and I have to say his community or the people that time were very nice and thankfully not the condescending type.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Played once against Tithi, got him moried. He sighned my profile)

Also, back in the old days played as surv once with The one who shall not be named, waaaay before he got his ban.

• P0PG03S
    P0PG03S Member Posts: 80
    Options

Almost played with CowsIAm

WHy almost?

Well, mainly cuz he got me into 2-killer Lobby and it didn't work, cuz they fixed the bug unfortunately.

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442
    Options

Faced Scorpionz's Pig twice in a day recently (escaped one as the last survivor and our whole team died in the second one)

Also had Dowsey and Morf in my survivor teams a few months ago.

• TangledNoodles
    TangledNoodles Member Posts: 245
    Options

I didn't know I was playing against Noob3 until a friend told me that he saw me in one of his vids. It's an old vid but he was playing Hag and we were all slugged i think lol.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

I can't recall playing against any large streamers. It's all small TTVs with like 3 viewers.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

It's bizarre that Otz can somehow make Trapper and Clown games actually quite fun. Idk how he does it.

• Exor
    Exor Member Posts: 255
    Options

A long long while ago I played against TydeTyme and his huntress, ended up a fun game but huntress is to this day the best killer to vs for me and it was the Asylum, so it ended in a 4 Escape.

On the Ghostface PTB (after the buff) I encountered OhTofu 3 times and we had a good match, but his weakness were stealth killers at the time, so it ended up a 4k, afterwards we just memed on the badham bottomless pit at the time and had a great time in general.

The last streamer I faced wasnt by chance but on the pyramidhead and blight PTB in a kyf, since I happend to watch JohnWolfe and joined to give some tips on the new killers and have some fun games (+ faster lobby times)

Overall I had good experiences with content creators, none were really toxic and with most you could have a good conversation afterwards.

• Cosmin262
    Cosmin262 Member Posts: 117
    Options

Yeah,I played against Truetalent,too bad we were on shelter woods...

• anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192
    Options

It's way easier to meet popular streamers and devs on PTB. I played against True and a few less popular (1k+ followers on twitch) steamers. I also played against Almo once.

On live version I never played against any well known content creator.

• itsaconehead
    itsaconehead Member Posts: 236
    Options

Only small ones with TTV in their names, one time I actually did check out their stream while I played killer...they didn't like me.

• ObscurityDragon
    ObscurityDragon Member Posts: 710
    Options

Cause hes great and doesnt need to tunnel out of hook, and hes very unexpected

And a big part of the fun of the game also came from one of our mates that suddently was like "awakened" and made balsy moves, that worked and that otz didnt predivt haha

Im sad i died first and quickly tho, damn it i had to meme with OOO :(

• quoclong
    quoclong Member Posts: 24
    Options

I've surprising played 3 games vs OhTofu. Escaped once (only survivor through hatch), team wiped once (4k), and i died in 3rd game (but helped stall to get other 3 out).

• Solomonkane
    Solomonkane Member Posts: 112
    Options

I've played against several smaller streamers. I usually check out their stream later to check the game from their pov. Then I donate and follow.

I swf with Yerv once, and I once swf with a friend and we got in a lobby with Tokki.

• FellowKillerMain
    FellowKillerMain Member Posts: 858
    Options

I really only watch a few streamers when I need some insight on playing as or against a certain killer, so if I did I probably didn't realize it!

• OllieHellhunter
    OllieHellhunter Member Posts: 703
    Options

While trying for Blight adept I went up against a streamer, someone DC'd as I was carrying them to 2nd hook, so I let the team get a full reset so I might still have a chance to get the adept, The streamer then killed themself on their 2nd hook, I just barely missed the adept, I rewatched the game afterwards to see that the streamer and the one who Disconnected were queued together, and rather funnily while I was letting them get that reset, the streamer was insulting me and calling me a 'toxic tryhard' for not going hooking them when the person DC'd so they could leave their teamates in a 2v1 4 gens left rather than 3v1 4 gens left.

• Go_Go_Roboto
    Go_Go_Roboto Member Posts: 330
    Options

Yes. Worse off I did bad and got BMd in Ohmwrecker's title lmao

• freddymybae
    freddymybae Member Posts: 613
    Options

ye bunch of times but small ones i love face camping them ngl

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,371
    Options

Please make sure that your comments do not break the forum's "name & shame rule", thank you.

(I have just deleted some that fell within that).

• Paozilla
    Paozilla Member Posts: 65
    edited November 2020
    Options

Ok, he invited that himself by clearly behaving badly but go ahead and protect him lol.

I was going to keep the video unlisted but since you seem to want to censor me I'll go ahead and make it public.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,104
    Options

I've played against Otzdarva twice, he was survivor both times (thank god). Only one of the matches was live, that was as Doctor on Midwich. Probably one of the most stressful matches of my life, but I still managed to 4k.

I've played against TheEntityLeftHand a couple of times as well, only escaped once though.

I played against Scorpionz while I was running No Mither, needless to say I got murdered very quickly.