Kicked from game: de-ranked, offering lost

Played a game just now where I was kicked from the match. Instead of getting a d/c from the match as normal (no points/rank gained or lost/items lost/etc) I was given 5000 blood points for escaping (was playing survivor), the end title said "entity displeased" and I de-reanked (one pip) as a result. The party I was with was able to load in, play for a few minuets before all being kicked without any effect, moreover it still showed me in game even though I was back in the lobby (she was streaming).

Not sure what happened but it seems the dedicated servers are experiencing some serious issues with the recent updates. This one is weird, but there have also been a lot of severe issues with frame drops on high end computers. Of course, go figure the developers only responded to one post by one person performing a half-baked "test" showing them play (1 killer 1 survivor) at roughly 80 FPS at the lowest...It would be nice if the developers responded to these issues and concerns which impact the quality of the game for many rather than only responding to praise.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments