How are you supposed to play this infuriating game when it refuses to be consistent?

I will preface this with a short clip from a match I just had: https://youtu.be/PXcIygZRQlg

How is this okay? Every five or so matches it's like this. The ping is always green, and still this happens.

I don't know if in this game it's just Freddy's invisible five foot claw extensions (another issue--same with nurse? The lunge shouldn't reach farther than their visible weapon, period) or just ######### connections but there's no way to avoid it.

With a good connection I would've been able to throw down that pallet and save myself. How are you supposed to play effectively when some killers can just reach across the map and tickle your ass.

I really hate to have put in so much time and money into this game only to watch the devs, year after year, care about nothing but money, money, money, giving zero craps about balancing issues and overall game health. I feel like I'm getting DLCs and cosmetics crammed down my throat all the goddamn time but I don't think there has been a single fix in years that has actually addressed long-standing issues and majorly improved the game. That clip is far from the worst I frequently see from this game. I wouldn't mind the issues if they were always top priority. They aren't. Ever. Devs don't care unless they can make you pay for it.

Comments

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

Tbh it's a party game and you need to learn to treat it like one in order to play & enjoy the game.

• JackHarper141
    JackHarper141 Member Posts: 42

??? That has nothing to do with the issue I described

Like hell anyone's going to enjoy a broken game that punishes them for playing well

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Just a word of advice, you should probably word your statements regarding the devs a little more... respectfully.

But yeah ping can be a pain in the butt sometimes, and I totally agree. It needs fixing sooner rather than later.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    edited November 2020

It has everything to do with the issue you described & what you're asking: how are you supposed to play this game that is known to be riddled with ridiculous bugs.

The game as broken as hell, there's a lot of bugs. It's not an actual competitive game, it's a party game and it's only fun if you're playing it for fun. Getting hit ten feet away from a window you already vaulted is devastating when you're playing to win, it's just laughably stupid when you remember it's not a polished E-Sport ready game.