Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Sorry but...

... this is the patch where I take my leave... 
Just wanted to say thank you to all you folks on here who have so much passion, funny stories and thoughtful feedback.
❤️ Thanks for the laughs

Comments

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    Oh... ok.... bye.....

• MrZapp
    MrZapp Member Posts: 102

Goodbye

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    Kevvie said:

Goodbye fellow fog traveller :'(

Thanks ❤️ had a lot of fun met great ppl 😍 
  • slingshotsurvivor
    Means means a lot ❤️ this game got me through hubby's brain cancer treatments. 

Thank you for being kind. 
  • slingshotsurvivor
    MrZapp said:

Goodbye

❤️ 
  • Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799

Global said:

wait why is this why you are leaving. There wasnt anything game breaking this was a good update in my opinion.

That's the point :^D
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

you won't be missed

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

See you next patch!

• pureleeawesome
    pureleeawesome Member Posts: 30

@George_Soros said:
    Gotta love these teary-eye farewells, especially when it's without reason.
    Almost as cringy as n00b3 videos where he explains how him being banned for messing with game files was unfair, complete with moody background music.

Wait, what?

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

@pureleeawesome said:

@George_Soros said:
    Almost as cringy as n00b3 videos where he explains how him being banned for messing with game files was unfair, complete with moody background music.

Wait, what?

What what?
    I just meant, this patch is by no means a reason to leave... rather a reason to stay. It improves the balance a lot. No offense @slingshotsurvivor , but this is a pointless post. Whip out your Urban Evasion and get back to the game at once.

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    Just wanted to say thank you to all you folks on here who have so much passion, funny stories and thoughtful feedback.
    ❤️ Thanks for the laughs

Let me get the door for ya on the way out

This is great
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Alright, see ya' back soon!

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Bye!!! See you next chapter release!!!
  • TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

Okay let me go tell all the people who ca-okay I'm done.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

What are you going to play now? (just curious)

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    I've never seen someone so salty about the totems on the hills being better hidden. Why was this the last straw?
  • JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 173
    edited October 2018

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    Khalednazari said:

To you, my friend!

Means means a lot ❤️ this game got me through hubby's brain cancer treatments. 

Thank you for being kind. 

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or what but you can't post "I'm leaving" and not expect a bunch of "dont let the doorknob hit ya where the good lord split ya!" type responses without an explanation of why you are leaving. I'm sorry to hear about your husband and no one should have to go through that, but still...I'm trying to understand where you are coming from with this post and what you wanted to gain from it.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    ❤️ Thanks for the laughs

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    ❤️ Thanks for the laughs

when a survivor steps in a bear trap

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    ❤️ Thanks for the laughs

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    ❤️ Thanks for the laughs

🤣 perfect 
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@Scgamecock86 said:
    alivebydeadight said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

@slingshotsurvivor said:

❤️ Thanks for the laughs

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

@slingshotsurvivor said:

❤️ Thanks for the laughs

🤣 perfect 

your welcome

• scarsick
    scarsick Member Posts: 6

A snowflake leaving is always great

• pureleeawesome
    pureleeawesome Member Posts: 30

@George_Soros said:

Wait, what?> @George_Soros said:

@pureleeawesome said:

@George_Soros said:

Wait, what?

What what?
    I just meant, this patch is by no means a reason to leave... rather a reason to stay. It improves the balance a lot. No offense @slingshotsurvivor , but this is a pointless post. Whip out your Urban Evasion and get back to the game at once.

I was referring to the video mentioned, I haven't seen it :P

• George_Soros

@pureleeawesome said:

@George_Soros said:

Wait, what?> @George_Soros said:

@pureleeawesome said:

@George_Soros said:

Wait, what?

What what?

I was referring to the video mentioned, I haven't seen it :P

Ah I get it now.
    It's worth every second and every drop of fake tear :) I couldn't take it so I didn't watch it all, but it's better than some of those 4 hour long Bollywood romances.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Dudddd said:
    The games unplayable for solo survivor no skills required for killer now

I have no problems as survivor. I even switched back to David.
    The only thing that sucks, is the amount of survivors that DC. It´s like they all want a temp ban, because they couldn´t get theirs in the last wave.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

@Tsulan said:
    It´s like they all want a temp ban, because they couldn´t get theirs in the last wave.

Ooooo, maybe their giving out cosmetic T-shirts? 'I missed the Halloween event and all i got was this T shirt' or 'I'm with stupid' for lobby time hilarity.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828

IT BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    I don’t even know why you’re leaving. If it’s some salty Survivor reasons then sorry you feel that way, but not really tossing you a fond farewell. 

If its for other reasons such such as real life and responsibilities, I wish you well. 
  • George_Soros

@SoylentPixie said:

@Tsulan said:
    It´s like they all want a temp ban, because they couldn´t get theirs in the last wave.

Ooooo, maybe their giving out cosmetic T-shirts? 'I missed the Halloween event and all i got was this T shirt' or 'I'm with stupid' for lobby time hilarity.

Man that's a brilliant idea! Create one unique set of cosmetics for every character who received a DC ban and force those players to wear that for a month (disable the other cosmetic items).
    "Please don't hit me"
    "Farm with me or I'll DC"

Or just an orange jumpsuit like the kind you have to wear in jail.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Tsulan said:

That would be great! "I missed the Halloween event, because I like to abandon my team and all I got was this T-shirt."

But that might be to long.
  • SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192
    edited October 2018

@George_Soros said:
    Man that's a brilliant idea! Create one unique set of cosmetics for every character who received a DC ban and force those players to wear that for a month (disable the other cosmetic items).
    "Please don't hit me"

Would certainly give the survivors who constantly get screwed by fellow survivor DC's a chance to skip the hell out of a lobby with one or more of them.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@George_Soros said:

@SoylentPixie said:

@Tsulan said:

"Please don't hit me"

Oh like how GTA V forced a DUNCE hat on cheaters.
    That'd be so awesome.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@Dudddd said:

LITERALLY
    SECONDS

• ipochet
    ipochet Member Posts: 6
    i'm done with this game, they just made it almost impossible to escape on ps4. "i think we did a pretty good job so far"..............
  • Fishcat
    Fishcat Member Posts: 74
    edited October 2018
    This is number one Bullshit
    Post edited by Fishcat on
  • douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    ❤️ Thanks for the laughs

Hahaha good one lol
  • douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    Bye slingshot. Imo I didn't really see a difference it just seems as it was before.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Fishcat said:
    This is number one Bullshit
    seems like a gitgud issue to me. survivor is fine.
  • GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

@ipochet said:
    i'm done with this game, they just made it almost impossible to escape on ps4. "i think we did a pretty good job so far"..............

@Dudddd said:

I love this. Survivors get minor nerfs, changes, with a few buffs thrown their way. While Killers receive a few nerfs, some buffs, and pointless changes and all of a sudden its impossible to play as a survivor and Killer is ezmode.

F off.

• AgentTalon
    AgentTalon Member Posts: 331

@ipochet said:

I assume this is a troll post but if not...git gud

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    OP says bye to the community with no salt and a friendly farewell, almost every comment is toxic towards them.

Can we get some kind of age verification for the forums and game in general?

• GrannyonAcid
    GrannyonAcid Member Posts: 476

@Terrortot said:
    OP says bye to the community with no salt and a friendly farewell, almost every comment is toxic towards them.

Mental Illness.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

@Terrortot said:

Welcome to the internet.