Hear me out... Mori basekit.

voorheesgt
voorheesgt Member Posts: 827
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Before you scream, please listen.

As we know the mori/key systems are going to be reworked so here is an idea that I believe would work for a Mori rework.

So similar to pyramid heads Final Judgement, except there would be specific areas on each map that you'd have to perform them at. There would be multiple highlighted patches of ground that you would have to carry survivors to in order to mori them, instead of putting them on death hook...

Benefits:

1. Let's face it, hooking is boring. Even when I'm playing survivor I'd rather be mori'd then placed on death hook.

2. Risk vs reward. There would be fewer places to mori than hooks available. So I think the Mori should award a point bonus. This would also benefit survivors because if the killer gets greedy, it gives the survivor a better chance to wiggle free.

I think this could really make the game less stale. The offerings could still exist which would make mori possible after 1 hook but the mechanics would be the same. The killer would still have to carry the survivors to a sacrificial spot. This would fix the "tunnel off hook mori" as DS would still be a viable defense.

What do you think?

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments