The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Make all perks/addons that grant bonus BP award it post-game

HP150
HP150 Member Posts: 455
edited October 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

It's not very uncommon to max out on one or more categories in game, especially if you play well. If you already would have played well enough to max out an affected category then you are not being properly rewarded for taking the bonus BP perk/add-on.

Changing this could also help to shake up the meta a bit. Take "No One Left Behind" for example. You already get a LOT of BP from making post-exit gate hook rescues. Unless you've done no unhooks or heals throughout the game then the bonus BP is probably worthless to you.

Bypass the "Altruism cap" and award it post-game, suddenly you have a more attractive perk. Same goes for Distressing, Thrill of the Hunt, and all the killer addons that put the killer at a disadvantage but offer bonus BP for one category.

Post edited by HP150 on

Comments

• Balesfiend
    Balesfiend Member Posts: 4

I agree, the grind is very unfun in this game because of how long it is. This change would help alleviate that. I would love to have ways to earn more bloodpoints even if they forced me to handicap myself.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Balesfiend said:
    I agree, the grind is very unfun in this game because of how long it is. This change would help alleviate that. I would love to have ways to earn more bloodpoints even if they forced me to handicap myself.

The whole purpose of the game is grinding.
    You cant play it competitively and it really isnt "fun" if we are honest :lol: